Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > JDM Motor & Parts info/chat
JDM Motor & Parts info/chat Discussions on Mugen, Spoon etc. Plus, info on motor swaps (b18 's, b16's h22's etc) and other JDM info!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 05:22 PM   #1
Vtec 4 Life
AF Newbie

Exclamation Need help with my H22 swap...

Hi, I have a stock '95 Accord EX auto and a basically stock (except for intake and headers) '93 Prelude VTEC 5spd. I want to put the H22a from the prelude into my accord and convert the accord to 5spd. as well. Can any one please tell me if I would need to get anything else other than what the cars have already to complete this swap, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time.
Vtec 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:32 AM   #2
94accord
AF Newbie

Re: Need help with my H22 swap...

okay here goes... I did my h22a swap into a 94 accord ex with a 92 h22a...basically same as yours...
•I needed a MAP sensor from a 91 civic dx (firewall mount style)
•Axels from the 'lude (they will fit into a 4lug hub...i love how honda makes everything easy)
•the motor mounts are accord except for the drivers side mount which I ordered from hasport and it fit perfectly
•I had to lengthen a crap load of wires to make the accord wiring harness fit the h22a...the 'lude harness wont work, especially if it is RHD
• go to http://www.ultimateresourceguides.co...497...spending this $20 saved me hundreds!

good luck. check out my accord at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2416091

Mods: H22a w/ M2A4 (non-LSD), K&N typhoon intake, OBX 4-2-1 Header, OBX Cat-Back Exhaust, OBX Radiator hoses, Tenzo-R 12'' Brake Rotors, Steel Braided Brake Lines, ST F&R anti-sway bars, upper strut bar, eibach springs, KYB gas shocks, TASPRO F&R camber kit, ebay headlights (poor choice), removed the orange blinker from stock tail lights, blue corners, blue blinkers, blue courtesy lights, aluminum dash bezel, white gauges, Accord type-R mats, Type-R style grille
94accord is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > JDM Motor & Parts info/chat