Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #1
Hudson.philip
AF Newbie

Help need to know my rights!

Purchase a used vehicle from dealer, dealer explained truck was low water salvage and that all fluids were flushed, claimed vehicle was toad ready and explained it had passed inspection. Dealer didn’t have title in hand but would mail it to me. Truck was “as is” and I understand that, but there was pertinent information that was Intentionally withheld. I have had the vehicle in my possession for approximately 44 days. Fluids were not flushed like I was told now transmission is going out. I have reason to believe there is odometer fraud and I’ve also noticed the emissions co trolls are all disconnected on the vehicle. I received title and to my surprise it has not yet been inspected. My question is can someone run Carfax on vin for me to help me provide info about odometer inconsistencies? And what are my rights legally? Is it too late? I filed complaint with gm and bbb within 30 days of ownership but I just discovered odometer issues. The tile had not been transferred but I did pay cash for vehicle I. Full... . Am I screwed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I really don’t want to throw $40 more into this sinkhole for Carfax...

VIN: 1GCEC19J08Z176634
2008 Silverado 1500 LTZ 2WD 5.3
Hudson.philip is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A