Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 307
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #1
badr
AF Newbie

Peugeot dealer based in Sighthill - Edinburgh

hi i m a new memeber i just want say that i have been ripped off by a car dealership in edinburgh wich is Belmont Garage - Edinburgh
Official Peugeot dealer based in Sighthill - Edinburgh.i had antipolution fault in a 307 peugeot i toock my car to Belmont Garage - Edinburgh based in Sighthil they said that i need to change the particulate filter i said ok after 3 days they phoned me to come and take my car i have paid about £600 for it after 2 weeks time the antipolution fault comes back again i toock the car to a diffrent car dealer just to dignose it to see what the probleme coming from they told me it s the particulate filter and they adevicet me to take it back to peugeot Sighthill - Edinburgh.when i took it back to them they said it s not the particulate filter it s somthing else and they kept talking rabisch i could t understand what hi was talking about he was trying to confuse me and they said that they will fixe the car for £400 i said ok i ve paid the money,after 4 weeks time the same probleme again antipolution fault t toock the car to the same garage they said this time its the head gazette and i need a £1000 to fixe it i didn t trust them this i keppt the car that way till i went to ireland.in ireland they told me its the particulate filter you need to change.i ve changed it now with other problemes with gearbox wiche i have already paid £200 for it aswell in the edinburgh garage plus other thinks. now the car is in perfect condition no antipolution fault no probleme at all this time they change it for real in ireland.

i just want to advice pepole in this forum do not deal with Peugeot dealer based in Sighthill - Edinburgh they will rippe you off for sure.
sorry about my english if there is any spelling mistakes

thanks
badr is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 307