Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 05:08 PM   #1
save_me_jebus
AF Newbie

Touch up paint..... in the cold?

So i recently got my car painted. And now im noticing a few places it needs touched up. one place is on lip under the wheel well, the paint is starting to actually come off (he didnt sand it properly ) and a cuople spots where my trunk has been rubbing.

I would go back to the shop and get it fixxed but that isnt really an option seeing as according to the books he "didnt paint it" (workers comp etc...) Now my question is, I live on southern Vancouver island and its just starting to get cold, the most i can hope for is a sunny day and maaaabey 15 degrees celcius? Pretty cold... How can I fix this, I dont want the fender to start peeling more especially now that the roads are going to ice soon and salt/sand will be kicking up into there like a mother fucker. Even if i could clean out our garage and squeeze the car in there its usually colder in there than outside.

Any advice would be awesome thanks!
save_me_jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:17 PM   #2
PBking82
AF Enthusiast

Re: Touch up paint..... in the cold?

Even if it isn't "on the books" I'd take it back to where you got it painted and just show them the problems. I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out. Don't be a dick and be like "lool what you screwed up!!" just be like there's a couple problems and i was wonderin if you would be willing to help me out. Peace-
PBking82 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics