Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 01:32 PM   #1
79VW
AF Enthusiast

Talking What's your dream car?

So guys, whats your dream car or cars. lets here it. how about dis: everybody give us what you dream driving car would be, like rippin up the streets u know. And whats your favorite car to roll in, u know the big truck or sedan. give us some details, holla.

ME: i dont know what my absolute dream car is. i know for driving, mos def that 2002 STi, lowered a few inches with some 19's on it and all GReddy'd put. but for straight parkin lot pimpin, duh!, the caddy 16 mayne. shit 1000 hp, 1000 lbs of torque. damn homey. But truck wise and orange escalade ext, lime green accents and matchin interior suede. drop that on some 26", minimum. yeaaaaa. holla front.

What about you?!?!?!

Don't smoke cigs, smoke V8's

MMMMMPOWER.
79VW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 03:48 PM   #2
HighOctaneNOSUser
AF Enthusiast

Re: What's your dream car?

Oooh, Mine would have to be a black Ferrari Enzo, 4 Turbos(Got that idea from the Bugatti Veyron), Koenig everything, Slammed and riddin' on 20"s. Let's see an Impreza take that shit, shall we? (No offence, 79VW, unless your car is meant to be all show and even more go, I love good looking cars that can go fast, but I hate show cars, like Civics, that can't perform!) But hey, for cruisin' it would have to be a black Lingenfelter Hummer H2, Ridin' on 26"s With black leather/red stiching interior... Anyone else?

"This is a Renault Espace. Probably the best of the people carriers. Not that that's much to shout about. That's like saying, 'Ooh good, I've got syphilis, the BEST of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases!'" - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toksin
Remember, you're not a loser. You beat two hundred million other sperm to the egg.
HighOctaneNOSUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 04:19 PM   #3
Slipknot
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Slipknot Send a message via MSN to Slipknot Send a message via Yahoo to Slipknot

mines more simple, just a metallice blue 2002 ZO6 Corvette! Sadly, I may never own it.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:53 PM   #4
Diablo_VT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Diablo_VT Send a message via Yahoo to Diablo_VT

Silver '03 Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder.. or '02 Lamborghini Murcielago.. sadly i'll never own either unless i luckily win the lottery..
Old 12-26-2003, 06:03 PM   #5
Mshkttck
AF Enthusiast

Blue integra LS 2-door, B18A conversion, type R tranny, jdm type R front end conversion, shaved everything, i,h,e, JR supercharger, internals, fuel system modified, direct port nitrious, clutch, flywheel, Vtec controller, bigger TB, reworked valvetrain, cams, 16 inch racinghart wheels, Bigger brakes, slammed coilover suspension, rear hatch brace, front and rear struts, euro tails, sway bars, wing removed, front spoiler, painted vented CF hood, autometer gauges, Roll cage, lexan windows, Boost gauge, autometer gauges, sparco milano seats, sparco steering wheel, momo shift knob, removed radio, spare tire, rear seats, gutted interior, and a VERY uninformed insurance company

mshkttck: you are a
mshkttck: LYER!!!
mshkttck: LIER!!
alex: liar?
mshkttck: LIAR, yes, thank you
alex: haha
alex: rofl

Last edited by Mshkttck; 06-09-2004 at 03:32 PM.
Mshkttck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 07:56 PM   #6
HighOctaneNOSUser
AF Enthusiast

Oh man, you got a long list going on there, Mshttck...

"This is a Renault Espace. Probably the best of the people carriers. Not that that's much to shout about. That's like saying, 'Ooh good, I've got syphilis, the BEST of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases!'" - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toksin
Remember, you're not a loser. You beat two hundred million other sperm to the egg.
HighOctaneNOSUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 08:20 PM   #7
racerh03
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to racerh03 Send a message via Yahoo to racerh03

A Dream car? well mine would prolly have to be a MR2 fully modded out i mean everything with a TRD widbody kit and no decals or a 93 R1 RX-7 modded cuz my friend has one and i love it we cruzed at about 140 the other day and that was fun.
racerh03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 08:48 PM   #8
KARTOONZ
AF Regular

Well lets see.. for speed I would have to say a 1967 ford mustang with a 427 side oiler decked out in old "trans Am " racing style ( for you younger guys that was what we older guys raced in the seventies and eighties .

For cruzi'n it would have to be a 32 duece coupe why/... cause their BITCH'N

For blvd'n a 64 Impala, LOW as it can go . **** SCRAP'N *****
Old 12-26-2003, 08:57 PM   #9
Mshkttck
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARTOONZ
Well lets see.. for speed I would have to say a 1967 ford mustang with a 427 side oiler decked out in old "trans Am " racing style ( for you younger guys that was what we older guys raced in the seventies and eighties .
The 60's Mustangs were nice. I'd have mine with a nitrous'd crate motor and C4 trans. A little suspension work would be greatly desired also.

mshkttck: you are a
mshkttck: LYER!!!
mshkttck: LIER!!
alex: liar?
mshkttck: LIAR, yes, thank you
alex: haha
alex: rofl
Mshkttck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 08:58 PM   #10
Sccrplyr06
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Sccrplyr06
My dream car is probably a '03 silver Porsche 911 Turbo, nothing special done except some real dark tinted windows. My cruising car would have to be a black Mercedes S600 with some 20's and a nice customized stereo system.
Sccrplyr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 09:30 PM   #11
racerh03
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to racerh03 Send a message via Yahoo to racerh03

no curzn car cuz if your car is nice and fast u still get just as much pride and looks at of it
racerh03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 01:46 PM   #12
Sccrplyr06
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Sccrplyr06
Re: Re: What's your dream car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerh03
no curzn car cuz if your car is nice and fast u still get just as much pride and looks at of it
I love the Porsche and would take pride in it all the time. Its just that its not a conventional car to drive all the time. I would take the Porsche out at nights and race, but would use the S600 if I were to bring other people with me. And he did ask us to choose a dream car and then a big sedan or SUV to "roll in".
Sccrplyr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 03:02 PM   #13
jxtr_blings
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to jxtr_blings

i would want an private jet... just kidding

[ I AM AN ESCALADE FAN! THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH, ESCALADES RULE! ]
jxtr_blings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 05:31 PM   #14
SeeTheSkyline
AF Enthusiast

my dream (racing) car would have to be a jet black Skyline bnr34 GT-R w/ top secret g-force aero parts, Gt2 rear wing, rollin on 18x10.5 wheels.

deff. a skyline!!
Old 12-28-2003, 07:11 AM   #15
MALIX

Send a message via MSN to MALIX
Oh boy do I have a list (but some cars here are not as popular or even heard of) All these cars I'd use for racing, commuting, and to "roll in".

1. Ford Mustang BOSS 302 w/ Original Block and a 5-Speed Tranny, Deep OZ Wheels (Gun Metal) and a few modern lookies like the bumper in Gone In 60 Seconds, and flushed out rear lights. Redisigned interior, red+black leather and aluminum panels.

2. GAZ 2101 (1970's Lada) Mostly Original Body w/ Blood Red Paint. Caron Fiber Hood and Front Quater Panels (Quater Panels Painted), VR6 Twin Turbo, 6-Speed Tranny. SuperTouring spoiler (probably from Hamann) Dropped maybe 3", with 16" Multispoke OZ's and Brembo brake kit. Redisigned interior, red+black leather and aluminum panels.

3. BMW M5 (E39) Debadged ! The last of the non-Chris-Bangle-designed BMW's. Metalic Blue or Dark Satin Grey. Mostly stock, maybe a little Hamann or Dinan tweaking wouldn't hurt. Brembo Kit is a must.

4. Ferrari 360 Modena. Hamann Everything.

5. Current Porsche 911 Turbo. The only personalization is a Licence Plate.

6. VW Corrado G60 (I used to own this car, but I wish one day to get one again) Stock Engine, Stock Supercharger, a few Eurosport goodies. Brembo's and Rager GTO body kit.

MALIX

Last edited by MALIX; 12-28-2003 at 08:16 AM.
MALIX is offline   Reply With Quote