Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Triumph > TR6
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 08:26 PM   #1
Jennyjo34
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to Jennyjo34
Anyone live in the Finger Lakes region of NY?

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping someone from Canandaigua, NY or the surrounding areas will respond. I will soon become the owner of a 1973 Triumph TR6 that will need a total restoration. Can't say for sure what's wrong with the car mechanically...but it has been garage-kept for the last 15 years, so I suppose I should count my blessings. Aside from the great unknown in terms of mechanical issues, everything else is cosmetics and nothing that some time and a few cases of beer, a lot of elbow grease, and good conversation won't take care of. I am hoping someone can recommend an honest mechanic who can take a good look at this car and tell me what needs to be done in order to get it back on the road. I need this car as much as the car needs me. I look forward to talking with all of you!
Old 11-04-2005, 12:44 AM   #2
oldschooldeathwish
AF Newbie

Re: Anyone live in the Finger Lakes region of NY?

best bet is to find online fourms dedicated to your car I know the tr6 has a lot of them because ive allways been interesten in them. I will post again with some sites but you might want to try out the toronto triumph club for starters there are probably some in your area

http://www.torontotriumph.com/
Old 10-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #3
bernie_tr6
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Anyone live in the Finger Lakes region of NY?

Hey!

Ithaca here, just bought my TR6. I would suggest Smally's Garage on Franklin St. in Watkins Glen. He has been working on these cars since the 40's....and they're the best!
Old 10-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #4
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: Anyone live in the Finger Lakes region of NY?

Please check the dates of the posts within a thread and avoid posting in those that have been inactive over 90 days. Refer to the Community Guidelines for further info. Thread closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Triumph > TR6