Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #16
Tom2013
AF Newbie

Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Call the ads! I did. People posted for over a year! No phone calls. People who did not even list. Some charged $500, some charged $300, some charged $200. They do not have a price set anywhere on their website. If they were legit about it, they would!

Then I called about this supposed financing. It's a dealership doing financing! You get a qualified buyer who needs financing, and send them to Empire? Right! The Dealer is just gonna talk them out of your Private Sale and into what is on "Their" lot! Bullshit!

These guys do not advertize a price, or who they finance through, and some of the people who I called were promised a money back guarantee. Again, nothing like this you can find on this website!

Yet don't believe me. Call some of the ads yourself! There is not ONE that I called that got a single call on their ad. One guy said that I was the first to call in over a year! 2-3 weeks? 4 out of 5 sell in that time? Really! Well then why has this guy who has not even got a price listed for his 2011 Ford F350 not gotten ONE call in an entire year? Over a year? He paid $455. It seems to be a variable price that they place the ads for. I guess whatever they think you will pay.

Not every site is a scam. Yet look at the site first. If they claim they offer something, you had better see that on the site. If they ask for a certain price... they should be stating that on the site, and finally, if they claim they have had sales of some specific amount, well they need to show evidence of that, or at least letters from satisfied customers that they can contact.

Otherwise, you have just wasted your money.
Tom2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #17
joedebaggio
AF Newbie

I registered my 2012 fl50 with a girl named tammy i believe she said her name was.When she initially called i was very nervous about talking to her because of all the scams. i Looked up their company and they seemed to have some negative reviews. After she offered to give me the last week off the service for free i decided to go ahead and give it a shot. after all ...if i didnt like it i thought i could just get my money back.I called in after a few hours to tell her my wife was not very impressed and wanted to cancel the service. The problem was i was informed that they already placed my ads and couldnt give me a refund. I took a look online and sure enough there they were. In the end .. i had a few calls and about 3 serious offers. After 3 and a half weeks my vehicle ended up selling through the financing. I think that overall there service is pretty decent. If you have a higher priced car truck or suv.. there aren't many options for selling it privately unless your buyer arranges their own financing but banks don't always approve everyone. I also went to their office to make sure it existed which defiantly calmed my nerves.. minus the fact that they are located right in the worst area of surrey! All in all i would reccomend it to my friends who arent looking to sell their vehicle in a very tight time frame
joedebaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:59 PM   #18
shiandsunbum
AF Newbie

Total scam they got me for $200 with the promise to advertise it until it sold and get buyers financing, if you call the toll free they have no one answers and the voicemail is full, as a paying customer they will not return my calls or emails, total loser punk scammers!!
shiandsunbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #19
shiandsunbum
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedebaggio View Post
I registered my 2012 fl50 with a girl named tammy i believe she said her name was.When she initially called i was very nervous about talking to her because of all the scams. i Looked up their company and they seemed to have some negative reviews. After she offered to give me the last week off the service for free i decided to go ahead and give it a shot. after all ...if i didnt like it i thought i could just get my money back.I called in after a few hours to tell her my wife was not very impressed and wanted to cancel the service. The problem was i was informed that they already placed my ads and couldnt give me a refund. I took a look online and sure enough there they were. In the end .. i had a few calls and about 3 serious offers. After 3 and a half weeks my vehicle ended up selling through the financing. I think that overall there service is pretty decent. If you have a higher priced car truck or suv.. there aren't many options for selling it privately unless your buyer arranges their own financing but banks don't always approve everyone. I also went to their office to make sure it existed which defiantly calmed my nerves.. minus the fact that they are located right in the worst area of surrey! All in all i would reccomend it to my friends who arent looking to sell their vehicle in a very tight time frame
Wow I am getting dodged and fucked around by this company ,have my doubts that they even exist anymore
Old 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM   #20
shiandsunbum
AF Newbie

Thumbs down Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom2013 View Post
Call the ads! I did. People posted for over a year! No phone calls. People who did not even list. Some charged $500, some charged $300, some charged $200. They do not have a price set anywhere on their website. If they were legit about it, they would!

Then I called about this supposed financing. It's a dealership doing financing! You get a qualified buyer who needs financing, and send them to Empire? Right! The Dealer is just gonna talk them out of your Private Sale and into what is on "Their" lot! Bullshit!

These guys do not advertize a price, or who they finance through, and some of the people who I called were promised a money back guarantee. Again, nothing like this you can find on this website!

Yet don't believe me. Call some of the ads yourself! There is not ONE that I called that got a single call on their ad. One guy said that I was the first to call in over a year! 2-3 weeks? 4 out of 5 sell in that time? Really! Well then why has this guy who has not even got a price listed for his 2011 Ford F350 not gotten ONE call in an entire year? Over a year? He paid $455. It seems to be a variable price that they place the ads for. I guess whatever they think you will pay.
Not every site is a scam. Yet look at the site first. If they claim they offer something, you had better see that on the site. If they ask for a certain price... they should be stating that on the site, and finally, if they claim they have had sales of some specific amount, well they need to show evidence of that, or at least letters from satisfied customers that they can contact.

Otherwise, you have just wasted your money.
Yep scam scam sammers, no answer on their phone and emails are not accepted.
Old 09-20-2014, 02:45 AM   #21
Worgen
AF Newbie

I want to buy a Toyota car.
Worgen is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences