Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 10:16 PM   #1
TheWilson
AF Newbie

Need help finding the right car

Hello,

I'm having trouble deciding on which car best fits my needs! The problem is that all car shopping websites ask me to search by Year, Make, Model which I don't know because am not sure which cars would be suitable for me (I' married and have a 2-year old daughter, and could have another one in a few years so I need a relatively big car).

Did any of you guys faced this issue before? how do people find the car that is suitable for their needs now and a couple of years down the road?

Appreciate your help.
TheWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:11 AM   #2
mindpro
AF Newbie

Re: Need help finding the right car

Hi @TheWilson! First of all welcome to this forum house. I hope you will find your industry related needs here.

First of all you have to decide your budget to buy a family car. After deciding your budget, you will be able to find a suitable year, model and make. There is a large amount of vehicles in the market as a family friendly car. But without knowing buying costs, it is difficult to select the right ones. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say. Thank you
mindpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:42 PM   #3
John123john
AF Newbie

I think in the in the car showroom consultant can help you, sp you can check car right here, and ofcourse try to decide your budget.
John123john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:26 AM   #4
jasongraygits
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindpro View Post
Hi @TheWilson! First of all you have to decide your budget to buy a family car. After deciding your budget, you will be able to find a suitable year, model and make.
I agree with mindpro. The only thing you need to do is just set your mind to buy car between ? - ? range.
jasongraygits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:39 AM   #5
Eddie Zarate
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWilson View Post
Hello,

I'm having trouble deciding on which car best fits my needs! The problem is that all car shopping websites ask me to search by Year, Make, Model which I don't know because am not sure which cars would be suitable for me (I' married and have a 2-year old daughter, and could have another one in a few years so I need a relatively big car).

Did any of you guys faced this issue before? how do people find the car that is suitable for their needs now and a couple of years down the road?

Appreciate your help.
Hi Wilson!

I understand your concern here. It is also hard to find the best car for your family. Thus, I will recommend here some best options for you to consider. In getting a car, you can choose to lease or buy new car. It depends on your budget I think.

The recent top rated car examples are the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan LX CVT w/Honda Sensing, 2017 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited Sedan, 2017 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T S and the 2017 Toyota Camry LE.

For 2017 Honda Accord Sedan LX CVT w/Honda Sensing, monthly lease is $279, for 36 months , 10,000 miles per year and MSRP $24,990. Security features includes of stopping with 4 wheel Anti-Lock Braking System, vehicle stability assist with Traction Control, tire pressure monitoring system, hill start assist, advanced compatibility engineering body structure, six standard airbags, child safety features, pedestrian safety, etc.

2017 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited Sedan for $329 monthly lease for 36 months, 10,000 miles, with $32,460 MSRP. Standard all-wheel drive in a segment, excellent outward visibility; high-tech safety features work well, with Reverse Automatic Braking and EyeSight Driver Assist Technology package.

2017 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T S Auto is $309 monthly within 42 months, 10,000 miles per year and $23,260 MSRP. Security features includes of Brake Assist, Electronic Stability, Control Daytime Running, Lights Child Safety Locks, Integrated Turn Signal, Mirrors, Traction Control, etc.

2017 Toyota Camry LE for monthly lease is $155, for 27 Months, with 12000 miles per year and $18,634 MSRP Plus Sales Tax. Safety features includes of anti-lock brakes, stability control, front-impact, side impact, overhead and knee airbags, Seatbelt pretensioner and ignition disable device. Safety options include blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, and lane-departure alert.

Hope this information help you!

Last edited by shorod; 07-23-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Endorsement for leasing site removed by moderator.
Eddie Zarate is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A