Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Firebird Discussions
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
D-Menace
AF Newbie

Free Set Of Headers

Edelbrock Corp. is looking for a 70-81 Pontiac Firebird with a 305, 350, or 400, Pontiac V8 to develop headers. In exchange for the use of the car for the development and test fit work the vehicle owner will receive a set of Firebird headers installed on their vehicle absolutly free charge.

The current thoughts for the design are as follows:
1) Laser cut 5/16"- 3/8" port flanges.
2) 409 stainless steel tubing Tri-Y style primary configuration.
3) OE style spherical (graphite) D-nut seals for the collectors. (If ground clearance permits).
4) Ceramic bassed Ti-Tech coating.
Nothing has been set in stone.

If you have any questions, or want to volunteer you vehicle for a free set of headers send me a PM or e-mail.

Thanks
Dennis
R&D Manager
Exhaust and Suspension Div.
D-Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
busybee823
AF Newbie

Re: Free Set Of Headers

I have a 1991 firebird bandit 11 with a 305 tbi. Do they need any of these vehicles? reply at nmcrc823@yahoo.com
busybee823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:21 PM   #3
randydetroit
AF Newbie

Re: Free Set Of Headers

Hello I am Randy and just read your post, I will call in the morning but in case you read replies to post, I will start here. I own a 1997 red Pontiac Firebird 350 engine and need new heads. I am located in North Hollywood but as it has been overheating I replaced water pump, thermostat, radiator and cap, and sensor. But I truly believe after reading a lot of posts on the subject it is simply the air deflector that is so badly needs. So I ordered one and we'll see.

Randy
randydetroit is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Firebird Discussions