Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Firebird Discussions
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
raymaddox2nd
AF Newbie

Exclamation 1997 Firebird help please

Recently started working on my little project that started easy but I'm confused now. It ran like it was something wrong with the engine so I bought it from a guy really cheap. Come to find out it was just missing so I did a tune up all new plugs and wires. now it starts and runs perfect can even rev nice. But when you put it in gear it cuts off whether it's 1st or reverse. Its a 5 speed manual if that helps at all. But the weirdest part is It would drive fine anywhere before the tune up now it won't move but will run. Could it be the coil packs? Or what? Please help!!
raymaddox2nd is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
1997 , 3800series , firebird , pontiac
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Firebird Discussions