Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Shows
Car Shows Discuss anything related to the car shows around the globe. Post the pictures you took, etc.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 12:02 PM   #1
challenger72rt
Banned

Car TV Show Input

Hi, I'm a new member to this forum, but need your help. I am currently developing a television show in Canada about collector cars, and am seeking opinions and input from other car nuts.

Currently Spike TV and Speedvision have a lot of car tv shows available, so I need to know what you think is missing. What do you want to see that isn't on TV right now? I already will have a feature segment of Muscle Cars Vs. Imports at the local drag strip, but I need more than just How-to tips, and a 'feature car' of the week.

I need helpful ideas as to what you, the viewer, wants to see in a car tv show that isn't shown now.

the show is for all kinds of cars from Muscle to Tuner to Brit Sports cars, so be creative, and feel free to be expressive. This is for YOU, so make your opinions count!!

Thank you in advance for your participation.
challenger72rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
kensval
AF Newbie

Re: Car TV Show Input

Since it's going to be a Canadian show, you could highlight some of the unique aspects of owning a collector/classic car in Canada, such as the differences between American and Canadian models of some classic cars, the difficulties/costs involved in restoring a car in Canada when all the parts are in the US, dealing with winter, importing US cars into Canada, etc. It would also be nice to see coverage of Canadian car shows and events.
kensval is offline   Reply With Quote