Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
rice(er)
AF Enthusiast

2000+ nissan maxima

going to work minding my own business when i see this car trying to turn and coming on to my lane from the stoplight, i couldn't tell what kinda car it was at first so i signal to the left and slowly passed him, when i got closer i saw it was the newer 2000+ nissan maxima, he had the dual muffler tips that slanted up and it sounded decent, momentum carried me passed him and i pass a couple cars on his lane and turned on his lane, he turned to my previous lane so i waited there for him, as he slowly crept up next to me i thought to myself "im gonna waste gas on this dude(i know im gonna lose, but wanna see what the newer maximas could do, and my car is not the best from a roll) so i downshifted to 2nd and let him slowly crept up next to me, then boom, we both accelerate and i shut down when he got like a bus length on me, a red light was comming up so i stopped and gave him a thumps up, dude in his mid 20s with sunglasses gives me a nod......

another funny story, watsup with kids in their mommy and daddy's cars, after coming from the movie theatre watching Doom, my buddy and I stopped at one of the McDonalds, as i finish paying at the drive-thru window and waiting for my food at the other window, a car slowly crepts up next to me on the passenger side, and stays there.....i look over and its a kid with sunglasses on, he slowly crepts up and waits there like he wants me to race him or something, the car was some sort of 90s looking sedan caddilac and one of his "shining chrome" rims was missing, so i'm like "okayyy....wtf, whatever" i mean...when i was driving my mom's camry i knew my intentions

one more question, what do you guys think of old men with "ricey" cars?? i mean....men in their mid 30s-40+, because i saw a riced out prelude with a middle age man behind the wheels complete with stickers and everything, and im thinking to myself "leave the ricey style to the kids" you guys agree with me? HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? by all means i have all respect for old men with porsche, corvettes, etc (expensive cars) but older men with "ricey" cars is kinda like....."eh?"

update: mods on my car includes short shifter and altezza lights, and removed emblems (the ultimate "unknown" japanese import ;p)

Last edited by rice(er); 11-04-2005 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:09 PM   #2
drdisque
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to drdisque
Re: 2000+ nissan maxima

hoooray for your altezzas, now you have the look to complement your complete stupidity
2011 Mazda2 Touring

Past cars:
2007 Mazda 6S 5-door MT
1999 Ford Taurus SE Duratec
Old 11-04-2005, 11:38 PM   #3
nissan1.6
AF Newbie

About the part for the ricey old guys I saw this 30 or 40 year old in like a 81 Camaro that was riced out big time. Even though it sounded good with the lumpy cam and the big blower it still had gay purple neons under it and it the engine bay when his car was blue and the classic different color bumper and hood. Just a shame he ruined the camaro.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:46 PM   #4
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

i seen a corvette(c5) ruined to death, looked like a piece of...whatever that thing is that drops out of your bottom when you sit on the toilet lol

love ya all, race safely lol
Old 11-05-2005, 12:26 AM   #5
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Re: Re: 2000+ nissan maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvr4
looked like a piece of...whatever that thing is that drops out of your bottom when you sit on the toilet lol
Shit?
Poop?
Kaakaa?
Dookey?
#2?
Fecal matter?

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:36 AM   #6
SiGNAL748
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SiGNAL748 Send a message via MSN to SiGNAL748
matty?
Old 11-05-2005, 12:53 AM   #7
Sleepr awd
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Sleepr awd Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepr awd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice(er)
watsup with kids in their mommy and daddy's cars

one more question, what do you guys think of old men with "ricey" cars?? i mean....men in their mid 30s-40+,
update: mods on my car includes short shifter and altezza lights, and removed emblems (the ultimate "unknown" japanese import ;p)
nothings up w/ kids in their mommy and daddy's cars...they are saving to afford their own...VV trust me its worth it

old men can rice their cars if they want, some invest in their cars for car shows or can buy ricey replacement parts cheaper than stock parts, ie, lights for my car are much cheaper aftermarket, than if i purchased them from the dealer, my friend got a muffler for 30$ as opposed to paying much more for one from a shop

wings can also serve as racks for dry-cleaning

also, ricey cars are pretty cheap used when kid's parents find out they have been racing the cars they bought them

or they might be impressing their own children...i mean, why the hell do you drive a ricey car?

keep away from ultimate...unknown sounds much much better, if your going to actually be beating people...you'd want to keep the emblems on to show how embarrassing it is for them

Don't act like you don't love it.
503/2000
Old 11-05-2005, 01:05 AM   #8
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Re: Re: Re: 2000+ nissan maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck383
Shit?
Poop?
Kaakaa?
Dookey?
#2?
Fecal matter?
its the 4th guess
Old 11-05-2005, 01:48 PM   #9
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Well Young was drunk. Other than that, this thread was a waste.

Ricer old guys, ricer 16 year olds, they are all annoying. So how do I feel about this? Simple...your altezzas are jsut as bad as some middle-aged guys stickers.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing