Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
View Poll Results: Cobra vs Supra
Mustang Cobra 13 46.43%
Toyota Supra 15 53.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 11:23 PM   #91
kkiepvvessau
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kkiepvvessau Send a message via Yahoo to kkiepvvessau
Re: Cobra vs Supra

kool
Old 05-08-2004, 11:57 PM   #92
kkiepvvessau
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Cobra vs Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Sanchez
Number one 5.0 Mustang engine is the easiest engine in the world to mod! Get your face out of all the pro-import rags that you've been reading and learn something for a change. Hey a modded 240sx is a good car, so are Supras but doesn't mean you'll beat everything and that goes for your beloved Skyline as well <(GASPS AND SCREAMS ABOUND FROM THE MOUTHS OF RICERS AS THEY READ !!!!??? @@!^^%#@()^%$&$:?"#@#!!)> A Japanese car with heavy mods! Yes again I do not mean to hurt your feelings but it would take HEAVY (so you can read it easier) mods for a 240sx to hold with a good stang. Let's do this you pay what you want to mod a 240sx and I'll take a 5.0 mustang and use the same amount of cash, we'll race for pinks and I'll sell the 240 later to another guy like you. A 5.0 small block Ford can be made to go fast easier than anything from the land of the rising sun, with a hell of a lot less cash, I'm not bashing Japanese cars here guy it's just fact. I've gone out to Richmond Ca. to watch some good street racing and a guy from San Francisco brought out his wicked modded Skyline only to be walked by a guy with a modded 5.0 (actually 5.8 stroked to 7+ and twin turboed) it happened I'm sorry. He also walked 2 Supras, a Vette, a Porsche,and another 5.0. All the guys with Hondas wouldn't even line up against him!
white boi/watever u know what u saiying man ....
american cars are stupid crap ever
how much it cost for mustang GT 2000(20000) , how much it cost for 240 90-94 (700-1000) + 5 k mod SR20 and turbos
i guess you can't even count number.
smart ass ... here simple question
can a mustang V6 3.8 l smoke NSX 3.0 l which is honda engine
i don't think it can smoke honda prelude vtec 2.2l . in fact it got beat
by Prelude. Prelude with CAI/dc header/exhaust loose to mustang GT
but not that much ...
5.0L Mustang GT vs. NSX 3.0 l i don't think american can walk by. 5.0 L cobra vs NSX this one i have to give to american 5.0l with supercharge hmmm ...

2.2l beat 3.8l how embarass
3.0 beat 4.6l GT how embarass
and u say american cars are great. japanese got the brain but they want something best that every one can afford it.

**the reason why u see so much import cars over U.S . Answer simply are ''import cars are cheap ) /
**why honda don't make V8 simply because they want power without going into v8 . 2005 or 6 Honda coming out NSX V8 at this point no mustang going to kill it even vette
**if you are taxi driver/pizza boy you going to buy honda civic or Mustang GT ? smart ass i think u will choose mustang GT because it have more power and make by american... kakkakak
Old 05-09-2004, 01:28 AM   #93
Demon_Mustang
AF Enthusiast

"american cars are stupid crap ever"

Um, no, Jap cars are stupid crap ever!!!

"how much it cost for mustang GT 2000(20000) , how much it cost for 240 90-94 (700-1000) + 5 k mod SR20 and turbos
i guess you can't even count number."

Wow, very intelligent to compare a year 2000 car with a year 1990 car.

And apparently, it might be that cheap over there in Japan or whever, but I can "count number" and I can tell you that a 1990-1994 240sx would not cost $700 here, unless it doesn't run and has a few dead animals in it...

"smart ass ... here simple question
can a mustang V6 3.8 l smoke NSX 3.0 l which is honda engine"

Sweet, in that logic, let's compare a Honda Civic with a Lamborghini Countach!! If you don't understand the joke, then you're lost...

"5.0L Mustang GT vs. NSX 3.0 l i don't think american can walk by."

Again, why compare a sub $4000 car with a $90,000 car?? Dumbass of course the $90,000 car will be faster you dipshit.

"kakkakak"

just out of curiosity, but what in the hell is kakakakak???
Old 05-09-2004, 03:27 PM   #94
Filthy Sanchez
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cobra vs Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkiepvvessau
how much it cost for mustang GT 2000(20000) , how much it cost for 240 90-94 (700-1000) + 5 k mod SR20 and turbos
but not that much ...
5.0L Mustang GT vs. NSX 3.0 l i don't think american can walk by. 5.0 L cobra vs NSX this one i have to give to american 5.0l with supercharge hmmm ...

and u say american cars are great. japanese got the brain but they want something best that every one can afford it.

**the reason why u see so much import cars over U.S . Answer simply are ''import cars are cheap ) /
**why honda don't make V8 simply because they want power without going into v8 . 2005 or 6 Honda coming out NSX V8 at this point no mustang going to kill it even vette
**if you are taxi driver/pizza boy you going to buy honda civic or Mustang GT ? smart ass i think u will choose mustang GT because it have more power and make by american... kakkakak

So you assume I'm white!? What's with racism MF! !. Learn to spell boy B-O-Y and if you ever and I mean ever call me boy I will whip your little ass MF! Now to the point at hand 3.8 V6 sucks yes. Second as I stated th 5.0 is the easiest engine to mod! You seem to not be able to keep to the point at hand as I told you spend all you want on any 240sx then give me the equivelent for a 5.0 and sure as hell I will walk you! Why Honda don't make V-8 cause Honda suckie suckie and overrated give me a Nissan or Toyota over anything Honda make. I buy american because that's what I prefer. I like many imports, and dislike just as many domestics as imports (basically anything front drive!) You on the other hand show your complete bias and ignorance in every post you make. A good car is a good car I no say car great just cause it american I say good car a good car no matter where from. You speak as an idiot, and as I said with equal money I'd out build your silly little ass anyday. Bring on any V-8 NSX (even though Honda no want make V-8? but now do?) I'll take the Vette cause it look better and well is better! I've seen the next NSX and it's uglier than your girlfriend even after she shaved the beard off. The Japanese cars are getting uglier and uglier and no they are not cheap to mod, for the price they cost much more to mod than any 5.0 or other domestic that's just fact LB live with it. Oh yeah for once I'd like for you to make an intelligent arguement and leave out the WHITE BOI, STUPIDIST CRAP, I GUESS YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT NUMBERS and just argue intelligently, if at all possible please. Sorry for the whip your ass comment but I have little tolerance for rascists!(but if it does happen again and we meet I will whip your ass)
Old 05-09-2004, 04:39 PM   #95
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cobra vs Supra

Quote:
but not that much ...

Lets not make this into another Domestic Vs Imports thread. We had enough of these.

And for crying out loud could you at least try to use some proper grammar?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Old 05-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #96
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

i just noticed in most of these threads the battle does turn into an import vs domestic, and right now is a 240 against a 5 liter mustang? thats pretty weak i think, its an inline 4 against a v8? um, american muscle fans please grow some balls, stop comparing to small japanese cars that barely make 200hp and start comparing to the inline 6 / v6 / v8s please, stop trying to bully the inline 4 people around with your gas sucking v8s
Old 05-09-2004, 05:35 PM   #97
Filthy Sanchez
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznxthuggie
i just noticed in most of these threads the battle does turn into an import vs domestic, and right now is a 240 against a 5 liter mustang? thats pretty weak i think, its an inline 4 against a v8? um, american muscle fans please grow some balls, stop comparing to small japanese cars that barely make 200hp and start comparing to the inline 6 / v6 / v8s please, stop trying to bully the inline 4 people around with your gas sucking v8s

My balls are huge sir! The original thread is Supra -vs- Mustang there's your inline 6. Kkiepvvessau can't seem to keep it on topic. Next let me say there are some dam good 4cylinder engines out there, and it seems to be the import guys who keep talkin' about how they're gonna embarass all V-8s with there little fours. Think for once you could admit that irationality is coming from both sides of the arguement or is it that you are biased towards one side and blame the other. Anytime you want to unzip and let them hang I'm more than prepared little man just make sure to argue next time with a little more open mindedness. There is no bullying coming from me just a whole lot of trash talk from Kkiepvvessau an import guy. I agree with Neutrino and I'm not to fond of the import -vs- domestic arguement however I find myself defending domestics a lot as import guys are irational and obnoxious. (not all, just a lot of them) There are a few domestic fans who are the same however in comparison the number is considerably smaller.
Old 05-09-2004, 05:47 PM   #98
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Cobra vs Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Sanchez
My balls are huge sir! The original thread is Supra -vs- Mustang there's your inline 6. Kkiepvvessau can't seem to keep it on topic. Next let me say there are some dam good 4cylinder engines out there, and it seems to be the import guys who keep talkin' about how they're gonna embarass all V-8s with there little fours. Think for once you could admit that irationality is coming from both sides of the arguement or is it that you are biased towards one side and blame the other. Anytime you want to unzip and let them hang I'm more than prepared little man just make sure to argue next time with a little more open mindedness. There is no bullying coming from me just a whole lot of trash talk from Kkiepvvessau an import guy. I agree with Neutrino and I'm not to fond of the import -vs- domestic arguement however I find myself defending domestics a lot as import guys are irational and obnoxious. (not all, just a lot of them) There are a few domestic fans who are the same however in comparison the number is considerably smaller.
lol who was it that went off topic, anyways, it is a pretty good match, but imho the supra engine has more potential than the cobra, im not biased, its just the way i think, i mean i look into supras more than i look into cobras, im sure if i researched about cobras, i would see their real power also, i think most people on this forum are biased upon the information they know and they stick by it, its a good and bad thing depending on how you see it
Old 05-09-2004, 07:05 PM   #99
Demon_Mustang
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

Wow, what a hypocrite, you're talking about how you "noticed" that threads turn into an import vs domestic argument. Have you considered that it doesn't "turn" into one, that YOU probably contribute to doing so?

You sound like kakka man with better grammar.

BTW, WE should grow some balls? Moron, go do some reading, kakka man is the one comparing the 240 and 5.0L.

"im not biased"

Says who? You?

Of course you're biased, give me a break.
Old 05-09-2004, 07:15 PM   #100
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Mustang
Wow, what a hypocrite, you're talking about how you "noticed" that threads turn into an import vs domestic argument. Have you considered that it doesn't "turn" into one, that YOU probably contribute to doing so?

You sound like kakka man with better grammar.

BTW, WE should grow some balls? Moron, go do some reading, kakka man is the one comparing the 240 and 5.0L.

"im not biased"

Says who? You?

Of course you're biased, give me a break.
looks like you got an anger problem, name calling and such, thats really mature isn't it? anyways i wasn't even talking to you, if you didn't notice, i was asking "who was talking about the 240" in a way to relieve tension in this thread to stop the flaming, but it looks like your just another little kid that will keep this thread moving and flaming

and if you even read my last post, you'll see that i am one sided because of lack of information, why don't you sit down and take a lil look, i said i would be more on the cobras side if i researched about it, now now little kid don't get all wound out over this post too, i wouldn't want you to "throw a fit" or anything that you do
Old 05-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #101
kkiepvvessau
AF Enthusiast

kool people talking crap now heheeh ''Filthy Sanchez ''' i like your respond ...kool , kakakak .

who said used proper language ?. this is street argue and u jump in try to be a teacher kakakak ... try elementry school ...they might accept u . ...

you guys are right about american cars , they are fast with big engine ehehehe kool. BUT still i got one more question . Can mustang V6 3.8l Kill prelude Vtec 2.2l
Old 05-09-2004, 08:55 PM   #102
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Quote:
kool people talking crap now heheeh ''Filthy Sanchez ''' i like your respond ...kool , kakakak .

who said used proper language ?. this is street argue and u jump in try to be a teacher kakakak ... try elementry school ...they might accept u . ...

you guys are right about american cars , they are fast with big engine ehehehe kool. BUT still i got one more question . Can mustang V6 3.8l Kill prelude Vtec 2.2l

Last Warning....Use proper language, stop your senseless posts, stick to the tread's subject and do not disregard warnings posted by moderators or:

Now lets get back to the thread's subject.

(\__/)
Old 05-09-2004, 09:39 PM   #103
kkiepvvessau
AF Enthusiast

it's bad , it's bad
but sir ...
english is my second language , can u teach me
how to use proper english ....
Old 05-09-2004, 10:15 PM   #104
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Quote:
it's bad , it's bad
but sir ...
english is my second language , can u teach me
how to use proper english ....

Plenty of people here are not native english speakers. And that is not a problem. As long as you at least try to type properly all is good.

However ghetto or haXX00r style typing is frowned upon.

So avoid typing like this

Quote:
this is street argue and u jump in try to be a teacher kakakak ... try elementry school ...they might accept u . ...

This is not a "street argue" its a proper forum. "U" does not mean "you", "kakakaka" does not mean anything, and Kool is spelled with a C

(\__/)
Old 05-10-2004, 01:01 AM   #105
Demon_Mustang
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Cobra vs Supra

Quote:
i was asking "who was talking about the 240" in a way to relieve tension in this thread to stop the flaming

Um, lol, obviously you have a memory problem, let me quote you:

"um, american muscle fans please grow some balls, stop comparing to small japanese cars that barely make 200hp"

Oh yah, just trying to "Stop" the flaming eh? Also, you're obviously saying that we, as in american muscle fans, started the comparison, when it was kakka man, the japanese inline man who started it. So, my statement is still accurate, sorry.

"v8s please, stop trying to bully the inline 4 people around with your gas sucking v8s"

Again, yes, somehow we are the ones that started it. Also, you don't seem like you're trying to "Stop" anything, you're provoking if anything. I mean, I didn't make these up, YOU said them, these are quotes from YOU. So think back, think hard, you might actually remember saying these things...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons