Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 03:45 PM   #1
whtteg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whtteg
Angry My poor teg

Ok on my way to work today I came across some road construction that had absolutely no warnning signs and they had barrels in the road. I mean in the middle of my lane not on the side but in the middle. So I slam on the brakes and go into the on comming lane and there is a car there and there is no place for me to go but to hit the barrels

So after hitting a barrel I looked to see how bad the damage was and surpisingly the worst thing was that my mirror is no longer part of my car. The construction people came over and I was like
So now I have to buy another mirror.
Errr just had to vent alittle.
Old 10-22-2003, 05:03 PM   #2
tran_nsx
AF Enthusiast

dude if they had no signs up then its not your fault, u should go see the construction manager and give him a piece of your mind and tell his @ss to pay for the damages. i'll definately be piss too if that was me, hell someone could have died.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:07 PM   #3
kittedb18bt
AF Enthusiast

sorry to hear that happened. i also agree, i do not believe that u were at fault. i think u may be able to do something about it.

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra: Cobra R rims, Magnaflow CB.

"no way man...i saw an LS1 fight godzilla and the LS1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god and god was like bring it bitch so they fought and the LS1 beat god now the LS1 is god because its the greatest thing ever."
kittedb18bt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 08:58 PM   #4
whtteg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whtteg
Yea I am sure I could do something about it and I will talk to the construction manager this week. I found another mirror , white too, for $40 locally, so I will probably be getting it to fix it because it is already so agrivating looking at the mirror and then realising again that it is not there . I am just extremely thankful that there was not an accident with another car and that all that was damaged was the mirror, b/c ridding inside the car it looked like the barrel was inside the car with me LOL
And the worst part about it is that I had justr got done fully detailing and waxing the car with 3 coats of wax 2 days ago oh well at least my quick desicion to hit the barrel could have saved some lives.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:21 PM   #5
KrNxRaCer00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KrNxRaCer00 Send a message via Yahoo to KrNxRaCer00
damn man...sorry to hear about a teg gettin beat up like that, an u havin to put up w/ that company's stupidity...

SUE'M! SUE'M ALL!

99 Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
2000 Acura Integra Type R (sold)
1994 Acura Integra GSR (retired/sold)
KrNxRaCer00 is offline   Reply With Quote