Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > AF Porsche 944 Project Vehicle
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
mike@af
Captain Over Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to mike@af Send a message via AIM to mike@af Send a message via Yahoo to mike@af
Porsche 944 Racer Overview

My friend and I are building a Porsche 944 to run in Porsche Club Racing class GT3. We will be using an '86 944 Turbo as our base and completely overhauling it from there. A friend sold us his '85 944 that we have parted and plan to sell most of the parts we do not need as spares for the race version. (If you need a part for your car, please send me a PM or e-mail.)

This project is being built at our high school as out Automtive Tech class project. We will be posting up parts lists if you would like to donate parts, or even money a paypal account will be setup.

If you have any questions regarding the build, please post in this thread.

mike.lawrence@automotiveforums.com | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery
The Following User Says Thank You to mike@af For This Useful Post:
Atozer (04-28-2011)

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > AF Porsche 944 Project Vehicle