Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars
Classic Cars Do you just love the classics?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-08-2022, 01:11 PM   #1
csdude55
AF Newbie

Value of '57 Ford Fairlane 500, very rough condition

I'm trying to help my mother in law. Her husband passed away almost 2 years ago and she recently had a minor stroke, so I'm trying to sell off a lot of her husband's things that she no longer needs in an attempt to help her retire.

One of those nifty "things" are three 57 Fords! He bought them at least 30 years ago with the intention of taking parts from each and building one good car, but they've just sat in the back yard (under trees) ever since.

I know that it would be a dream find for the right person. It will take some wrench time, of course, but it's one of those things that a shadetree mechanic would absolutely love to do in his/her spare time.

Any suggestions on determining their actual worth, and then finding someone that would want to buy them?
csdude55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 06:01 AM   #2
3 Deuce 64
AF Newbie

Re: Value of '57 Ford Fairlane 500, very rough condition

My very first car was a 57 Fairlane hardtop and several 57 Fords followed. Pictures would help. Market place on Facebook, hemmings, craigslist list ect. The only Ford I have left from those days is my 56 Thunderbird. In 74 I bought a GTO and that changed the direction of my car journey. Since that first GTO Ive had several Pontiacs. I'm still pretty active in the local car world if you want to contact me directly I can see what I can do to help.
Desaljr@yahoo.com
3 Deuce 64 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars