Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 12:36 PM   #1
SashaSR20DE
AF Newbie

Question Emblems for Primera P11e?

Hi all.

I have a question for you all primera owners in Europe.

I have seen that the P11e 144 sport version have an "SPORT" emblem on the back, have anyone seen it? here in sweden it dosenīt exist. But I know that it dose. So if anyone have it or maby have the Nissan serial number please give it to me

Thanx all.

SashaSR20DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 08:03 AM   #2
SeanSmith
AF Newbie

Re: Emblems for Primera P11e?

In England we have the Primera Sport and the Primera Sport+.

They both come with 16" alloy wheels, 6 speaker stereo system, white VDO gauges, sport seats and upgraded tighter suspension, but the Sport has 140BHP (I believe) and the Sport+ has the 150 BHP SR20DE engine.

Also the Sport+ comes with the CVT-M6 transmission (automatic with 6-speed tiptronic manual) but I don't know if the Sport has this transmission as well..

There may be other things, but the main difference between the two as far as I can tell is the Sport+ having the higher power output.

The Sport+ seems to basically be a newer version of the good old GTE.

Hope this answers your question.

-=Sean=-
SeanSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:23 AM   #3
joesinc

Re: Emblems for Primera P11e?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSmith
upgraded tighter suspension, but the Sport has 140BHP (I believe) and the Sport+ has the 150 BHP SR20DE engine.
Not sure this is correct. I had a SE+ before I bought this Sport+ and I would say that in terms of performance, handling, etc the cars are identical. I think the difference between the other models and the Sport+ is probably just aesthetic.

Unless the SE+ also had the same upgrades... they both have very similar performance up to 60, both top out at 135 indicated* (which I think the extra horsepower would affect?), both have exactly the same handling (the Primera was the first car I mastered lift off oversteer in, and both of them carry it out very similarly),

Quote:
Also the Sport+ comes with the CVT-M6 transmission (automatic with 6-speed tiptronic manual) but I don't know if the Sport has this transmission as well..
This I can definitely discount. I have a lovely 5 speed manual gearbox.

Quote:
The Sport+ seems to basically be a newer version of the good old GTE..
I never had a GTE but the owners I've heard from spoke highly of it's performance compared to standard primeras and I don't think the Sport+ could claim to have the same performance distinction.

Joe

* Since I bought a SatNav I have discovered (as I always suspected) that my 135 indicated is nearer 120mph in real terms. Even at 70 indicated, the sat nav reports 64mph. The speedo is VERY 'optimistic'.