Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > LHS
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
woodyxjs
AF Newbie

Fan wont blow and windows wont roll down.

My 1999 Chrysler LHS has developed an odd problem. About six months ago the blower motor started acting odd, regardless of what I set the ATC on sometimes it would blow and sometimes it wouldnt. I replaced the ATC with a new unit from Chrysler, still the same problem. The unit lights up and looks normal, but if you turn on the air or heat, you might get it blow and you might not, and if it doesent blow you leave it on and some times it will just start blowing and blow for the rest of you trip. The AC is on you can feel cool air but the blower just doesent blow. So now only my drivers side window will roll down. I replaced the master control panel, I replaced the pasenger side switch, I bought a new passenger side motor and took off the door panel to put it in, but I thought I would unhook the existing motor and plug in the new one before making the switch, and the new one wouldnt work, so I assume there is now power going to the motor. I hav a multi meter but dont know how to use it any ideas ?
woodyxjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
millerman2011
AF Newbie

Re: Fan wont blow and windows wont roll down.

Sounds like you need another ignition switch.
millerman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > LHS