Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Group Buy Market
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 11:54 AM   #1
GenuineA
AF Newbie

HID low beam conversion kit group buy

Hi All,
Here’s an amazing offer for high quality low beam HID conversion kits for the members of Automotive Forums. For this Group Buy, the kits will be available for sale to members at the low price $210 ($175+$35 shipping for a total of $210 US).

I know I’m new to your site, but check out eBay and you’ll see this company is NOT new to the business!! Quality and customer service are most important! I'm NOT the owner of this company, but I contacted them for a discount and was advised the only way that could happen would be with a group buy!

Delivery is 3-5 days after the shipment date – shipment occurs within 24 hours of receipt of payment with tracking number provided upon request.

Visit the website at www.xenonlightsource.com for more information on the kits.
Please also view the ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Genuine-Auto to review the excellent positive feedback on these kits!

Payments can be made through Paypal – genuine.auto@gmail.com

Here is the info you need to include when you check out:
1. Bulb size
2. color temp
3. phone #
4. reference group buy 174

Most bulb sizes and color temperatures available! Please refer to your owner’s manual for correct bulb size.
GenuineA is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Group Buy Market