Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 12:45 PM   #1
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

gauge and gauge pod

Stupid question, but before buying I just wanted to make sure. I'm getting a VDO 52mm boost gauge and a gaugeworks 52mm single mount A pillar pod. The size is the same, so they will be compatible right? I'd assume so, but just wanted to make sure.

2ndly, anyone ever order a boost controller from pro boost? I ordered on their site www.proboostmbc.com over a week ago, got confirmation that they had accepted payment, but I still havn't got the thing and I'm getting ansy(sp?) ...need more power.

On a side note, I got challenged yesterday at work. A convertible ws6 with longtube headers and full exhaust and exhaust cutout(it sounds dammmmmmnnnnnnn good) and 10.5inch radials. He already has 13.0 slips, so it will be tough. But I think with the FIPK, gutted precats, and 14.5psi, it will at least be closer. (if I lose, it's ok) but I at least want to show him I can give him a good run for under $200 in mods.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Igovert500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:16 PM   #2
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
I don't think you'll have any problems with that guage and mount.

Never bought anything from those guys, but did they give you a tracking number? If not, email them and get it - or start tracking down their phone number. I took a quick look at yellowpages.com but I have no idea what state they are in and I'm not sure what name the business is under.

As for the WS6, thats going to be one heck of a race If you can, do a standing and rollling run with him

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 07-10-2004, 06:48 PM   #3
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Re: gauge and gauge pod

Just found out he also has an upgraded clutch and traction bars...damn I can't wait

Update on the mbc, the guys computer was down, so I just got an email saying he is shipping it today (after 2 weeks) but he seemed genuinely sorry.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.

Last edited by Igovert500; 07-14-2004 at 10:32 AM.
Igovert500 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth