Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Corvette
Corvette
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 05:23 PM   #1
SONIC1050fps
AF Regular

Zo6 owner. ever been trashed by NSx owners( verbally)

I hear alt of smack talk from Nsx owner.. they believe their car competes with a Z06.. when they are barelyin contention with a pre 01 hardtop C5.. as you all know all Ls1's post 00 recieved a Variety of Ls6 p"trickl down ' parts.. hence the improved perfomance of F bodies post 00 and Vettes..

i find this trash talk ludicrous.. i pad just under 50 (list) for my Z06 how you compare a 90 k car with Zero torque .. to an Exotic killer.. with the right rubber.. sub 12 are common in a 02 Z06 not to mention1 g+ and well over70 mph slalom.. with just a tire change.. sadly the Nsx community is in Denial

since 97-99 the c5 has performed well above the Nsx.. not blowing it away but certainly beating it..in everry performance category.. ..Then they have the gall to go after the Z06 in comparison.. i think their high..its sad that their snobby.. japanese "ricer' attitude can'tsee the truth..
any comments?
SONIC1050fps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: Zo6 owner. ever been trashed by NSx owners( verbally)

yup,i think the same, i believe that the nsx owners are usually pure retarded, and that stupid new one coming out, all they did WAS STEAL S***!they said "similar rear lights as corvette" and "lamborghini doors"...i hate them, and they are actually trying to compete with the corvette on the new one AND THEY STILL DONT HAVE AS MUCH HP as the 97' vette LOL!, and im pretty sure the 97' will still smoke it :P
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 04:12 AM   #3
SONIC1050fps
AF Regular

Yes the HSC.. even if it had the V-8 they had been talking.. wouldn't itshow ayear late a 100 Hp shy of the C6 Zo6..lol

You know it brother..

ItALIAN CARS.. YOU TALKING TO THE RIGHT MAN.. BORN AND LEFT ITALY ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO.. MY WIFE HAS A MODENA..

BACK TO THE NsX
ITS A LOW 13 SECOND CAR.. WITH A TOP SPEED OF 165, AND SLALOM AND G NUMBER.ARE SUB 99 C5 HARDTOP.. YET THEIR SUPERCAR.. FOR 90K.. IS THE END ALL BE ALL OF SPORTS CARS.. THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASED..

PERHAPS A RIDE IN A MODENA, AN M3 A 911, OR EVEN THE NEW GALLARDO, VIPER AND EVEN THE Z06.. WOULD OPEN THEIR EYES.. TO REAL QUALITY..

AND AS AN ASIDE THE Z06 I OWN IS A LPE TT 427 STAGE 2 WITH PROGRESSIVE NOS. AND OF COURSE DID SOME INTERIOR( MILD) UPGRADES) . TO SAY THE VETTE HAS A "SHIT INTERIOR" .. I FIND IT FUNNY.. IS THAT THEIR BEST SHOT.. CAUSE IT ISN'T ANYONE WITH A VETTE KNOWS THAT
Old 01-29-2004, 11:08 AM   #4
BlkCamaroSS
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BlkCamaroSS

They're just like the Viper owners, pissed that they paid so much for a car that costs 30-40k more than one that can beat it...
2001 Camaro SS #2239 of 6332
1/4 mile time: 13.575 @ 105.55 mph, 60' time: 2.276
307.1 rwhp, 330.1 rwtq = 353.2 hp, 379.5 lb ft torque
Options: SLP Front Grille w/ SS Center Logo, 17" ZR1 Chrome rims, 6 speed, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Monsoon 500 Watt Sound System, T-tops, 1LE Performance Suspension
Mods: Holley PS Air Filter, SLP Air Box Lid w/ Mr. Ed's pipe fix, SLP CAI, SLP Bellows, SLP LM, SLP Y-pipe, SLP 160 Thermo, SLP Temp Module, SLP STB, KBDD SFC
BlkCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 11:51 AM   #5
mex
AF Newbie

what car can beat the viper that costs less ?????????
mex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 10:21 AM   #6
SONIC1050fps
AF Regular

You have a PM!

never been to a TRACK I GUESS.. I'VE EVEN SEEN 01 ZO6 WITH GOOD RUBBER.. STOCK RUN ALMOST 12 FLAT.. AND THE 02+ i'VE PERSONALLY RUN IN THE VERY HIGH 11( JUST BARELY) WITH JUST BFG KD'S

THIS IS A CAR THATS 100 HP SHORT OF THE VIPER.. YOU DO THE MATH.

NSX CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE 13'S AND TRACK NUMBERS THE ZO6 AGAIN AN 02+ VS A PRE 03 VIPER.. PLEASE.. ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.. YOU MUST THINK ITS EASY TO CONTROL THAT KIND OF HP AND TORQUE ITS NOT...LOOK AT THE 03 COBRA.. PEOPLE RUN CRAP TIMES CAUSE THEY CAN'T CONTROLL THE POWER....
i DN'T KNOW I'VE SEEN THE COMARO OF THE VIER ANDZO6 IN 03.. I DON'T THINK THE ZO6 GOT A FAIR SHAKE EITHER WAY IS .5 A SECOND WORTH 30K MORE??? LOL IF YOU SAY YES YOU'RE A FOOL.. FOR 700 DOLLARS I CAN PERSONALLY MAKE THE ZO6 COMPENSATE FOR THAT DISPARITY.

GET OVER IT.. THE VETTE HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE KING IN AMERICA..
I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE THE C6 ZO6.

DROP THE PRICE OF THE VIPER AND NSX..AND THEN I CONSIDER THEM.. UNTILL THEN THEY ARE WA OVERPRICED.. ITS A SNOB ISSUE WITH THEM.. A FRUEDIAN PENIS EXTENSION.. WHILE THE VETTE REMAIN A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING..CIVIL ALWAYS UNTIL ITS TIME NOT TO BE

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD