Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF in General > Hot and Not
Hot and Not Express your opinion about this site here. Any comments, good or bad, are welcome.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 10:21 AM   #1
oshihari
AF Newbie

How do you get "Important" threads for a forum?

I work on alot of friends cars and this site has been very helpful, but so far in the Chevy Astro and Saturn forums, there wasn't an "Important" thread that listed the common problems and fixes of these cars.

So far I've learned that 80% of saturms problems come from 3 sensors, and I noticed how many times people asked a question that was related to these 3 sensors.

Same thing wiht teh Astro and most GM's they have hte same probs. It seems like the people with the real uncommon problems are getting bumped off the page by people asking hte same stuff over and over.

I think if you made a "Important" thread on this and copy pasted it in every forum, the members would be glad to make the common problems thread for their model of car, for you. And find the links to the threads where the question had been all ready answered (mostly moved into archives)

Or at least an let people know that this can be done. I think they would rather do that then answer the same questions over and over, while the real uncommon probs get bumped off the page.
oshihari is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF in General > Hot and Not