Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 08:14 PM   #1
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

97 Spyder Eclipse GS part out

Well I know this forum doesn't get much traffic any more but I figured I would post this here anyway.

Parts located in southwestern PA. I'm about 1 hour south of Pittsburgh. Any smaller parts I would be willing to ship at the buyers expense. Larger parts I am really not looking to deal with shipping.

I'll just copy and paste my CL ad text here. Pics can be found in the ad here
https://morgantown.craigslist.org/pts/6330430222.html

Parting out a 97 Spyder. I picked the car up as part of a package deal I made with a friend. It had a lot of rust issues so I decided parting it was the best for me.

Car was running and driving before it was parked though. It had 167k miles and as far as I know is the original engine and auto trans.

Parts listed are what I have. If its not listed it was either no good, already sold, or didn't come with the car. All the 2GB body panels (Bumper covers, headlights, side skirts, etc) are already sold.

Only thing actually still on the car is the hood, engine and trans. Those should be out on Thursday 10/2 though.

Tan top $300 (Top is new. It was replaced recently when the car was still going to be fixed. Price includes all framing)
4G64 Engine $300
Trans $100
ECU $100
Hood $50 (Has a small ding in the very front and some minor rock chips)
Factory amp $10
Radio/HVAC surround $5
Blower motor $5
Gauge bezel surround $5
Gauge cluster $10
Front window glass $20 each or $35 for the pair
Front window regulators $30 each or $50 for the pair
Rear quarter glass and regulator $30 each or $50 for the pair
Factory Infinity 6x9s $15 for both
Door handles $10 each or $15 for the pair (Passenger handle had a bolt break off in it. Could probably use a self tapper if it wont drill out)
Outside mirrors $15 each or $25 for the pair (Plastic around adjuster knob is broken on drivers side one)
Front marker lights $5 each or $7 for the pair
Rear decklid $25
Rear spoiler $25 (There is minor fading on one side piece)
Passenger door $30
Passenger door panel $10
Tires/wheels $100 (Price is for all four. Wheels are 1g 3000GT wheels. They have some curb rash and some bends in the lip in a few spots. Tires are usable. When I get pics I'll add them to the post)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds