Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Insight
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
fooey1987
AF Newbie

Just bought a used Insight

I just bought a beautiful used Insight. Drives great to me. I have never had a 2-seater car before (my other car is a 87 Accord LX), and I hope I can figure out the info on the dash. My brother says there are some tricks you can do with the gas pedal, etc. to get better mileage (he has a Civic hybrid). I am reading the manual as well.

What would you say the average mpg is if someone drove it conservatively and did not use the AC?

I have always wanted a hybrid, but the new Civic and Priuses are way too expensive for me.

Do you think those who are selling their Insights to get a new care probably took care of their Insight? Also, how long do you think the batter pack is supposed to last? I read in Wikipedia that Honda will pay for the batter pack on Insights with 150k miles or less.

Thanks everyone for all your help!

fooey1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Insight