Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Eagle > Vision
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 10:55 PM   #1
gidget1960
AF Newbie

Unhappy 94 Vision Auto Temp. Control Problem........

Hi-Anyone else out there had problems with the Automatic Temperatue Control on your 94(Or any year model) Eagle Vision? With mine when the car is Started it may operate correctly one time,then next time it's started it has the following problem.The HEAT comes on and blows(FULL BLAST) and you can hardly ever get it off.I took it to the local Chrysler dealer and was told the part to fix it(Something to do with the Computer) would cost $500.00 PLUS! The Shop Foreman was nice enough to tell me you could tap(hard) on the Temperature Control knob and sometimes get the ATC to operate correctly.I have found that to be the case,sometimes,but it seems like on the HOTTEST DAYS you can't get the thing to quit blowing heat.Anyone else had this problem,and if so what,if anything,have you found to fix it????Thanks!!!!
gidget1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:00 PM   #2
tjwilco
AF Newbie

I've been having this exact same issue. We're you able to find out what the part was that you needed to replace?
tjwilco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:39 PM   #3
gidget1960
AF Newbie

Re: 94 Vision Auto Temp. Control Problem........

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwilco
I've been having this exact same issue. We're you able to find out what the part was that you needed to replace?
Hi-Yes I found the part on ebay and Purchased it. It now works Great and only cost me around $80.00. Just go to ebay and type in "Chrysler ATC" in Search and a Seller named caferacer1 has these .You just take your whole Unit out and send it to him (after you Purchase one and recieve it). I took my own unit out of my 94 Eagle Vision, and it wasn't any problem, and I'm not mechanically inclined at all. Hope this helps and let me know if I can help you any further please. gidget1960
gidget1960 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Eagle > Vision