Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 406
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 07:59 AM   #1
betuaintgotthis
AF Newbie

Anti pollution fault

Hi all can any body help me out????????

I have a 2003 406 2.0l HDI thats got the anti pollution warning coming up on the centre display along with engine management light and consequentley gone into limp mode.

I have replaced the flexi pipe on the exhaust which was blowing and also run fuel cleaner through the engine and replaced the fuel filter. after all this the battery was disconnected for 10 minutes to reset the ecu. But the fault is still their!!!!!!!!!!!
betuaintgotthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:26 AM   #2
betuaintgotthis
AF Newbie

Re: Anti pollution fault

In case anybody gets the same problem I thought i had best leave the solution.

I replaced all 4 injectors that did not solve the fault so i replaced the high pressure fuel pump (as suggested by Peugeot). This also did not clear the fault so common rail sensor and cam speed sensor's were replaced again fault still their. Engine temp sensor and air flow meter were then disconnected to set them to preset. This also did not solve the problem and it was only by chance as i was thinking about giving up that i found the supply wire for the glow plugs had corroded on the glow plug relay.

However starting was never a problem with this vehicle and after speaking to peugeot they cant figure out how this could have caused the problem.

Ok this is proberbly not going to solve every anti pollution fault their is but hope it helps with those who do have this fault.

Also would be great if people could actually leave feedback and suggestions as lucky for me i had a spare car to swap parts but if i had been purchasing these parts it would have cost a bloody lot of money.
betuaintgotthis is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 406