Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > Classifieds
Classifieds This is the place to buy, sell, or trade you Saturn parts
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
SlowSL
AF Newbie

94' SC2 FS, Cheap, needs work

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole Saturn platform, I just happened to aquire a 94' automatic SC2 w/ 200,000 miles. It runs but needs a bit of work, or it could be for parts. Here is a list of stuff that I found wrong with it. It has a little knocking noise only at idle, and I cannot tell where it is coming from. It could be a pulley, or something on the top or bottom of the motor, it's hard to tell. It blows a little smoke when it sits for a bit. The transmission has a leaky seal, the radiator has a small leak. The interior upholstry is falling down, the driver seat is in rough shape, the drivers door panel has a crack or two near the top. Two of the four tires are getting bald, There are some scratches near the trunk, the paint is faded on the hood. That is all that I can think of that is wrong with it. I drove it home and it seemed to drive good.
Asking $350 OBO
If interested, E-mail me at sk8or15@aol.com or call my cell, 574-226-3140 or 1-574-848-4951, my name is Mike & located in Bristol, IN 46507.

Thanks!
-Mike
SlowSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
Racer_93
AF Newbie

Re: 94' SC2 FS, Cheap, needs work

still have this?
Racer_93 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > Classifieds