Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-23-2001, 07:03 PM   #16
Heep
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr

ewwww heheh

sorry that i make fun of your previous friends, hehe
why'd you go goth? and then go back?

I wouldn't be able to dress like that, i'd feel like everyones lookin at me, and i'd feel like nobody would give me any respect....
Lol

It's OK, I laugh at them too

I dunno why, I was just being rebellious or something. I loved (and still do, although I've since broadened my tastes) Rob Zombie, Rammstein, etc.. and I was fascinated with martial arts and swords and stuff...my other friends were the same, and they started wearing black, so I did too. I never wore the makeup though, that's just dumb. I still love night though.

Goths are often misunderstood. 99% of them don't want trouble, and just want to be left alone. Everyone blames bomb scares and stuff on them for some reason. Anyways, I'm past that now, but to be totally honest, if I were to go back in time, I'd do it again. I loved it

Old 10-23-2001, 08:29 PM   #17
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

I love the night too, i hate the day!! That's why i only go out at night... well sometimes like once a week i'll go to a friends house after school, but that's just chillin, doesn't count as goin out, hehe

I know they don't want trouble, they're just weird.... like i just don't understand why they'd try to look ugly, isn't the point of high school to look good and get lots of hot girls?

I had my stage of not being prep, i used to wear like thug rapper clothes and i skateboarded, like 5 years ago. that only lasted like a year though, haha
clean cut is where it's at, khakis and polo shirts, that's the stylez heh

btw did you go to that car auction?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2001, 08:47 PM   #18
Heep
AF Fanatic

Yeah, I did...there were several Ferrari's there, I was sitting in one for about 10 minutes straight I sat in tons of stuff, Lotuses, Ferraris, Cobras, old Jags, M6, ZR-1, etc. etc. etc.

Old 10-23-2001, 09:08 PM   #19
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

OH GOD DAMNIT!!! Why didn't i go!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm really upset!!

what kind of Ferraris did you sit in? any Lambos?
so no matter who you were you just got to walk and sit in any car you wanted like you were gunna buy it?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 10-23-2001, 09:37 PM   #20
Heep
AF Fanatic

There wasn't anything TOO special there this year, I guess last year there was a Diablo and 550 Maranello. There were 2 Mondials, 2 400's, 1 348TB, 1 308, and 1 Dino. A few cars (NSX, Dino, 348, for example) were locked, but you could sit in basically whatever. There were tons of Porsches there, including new ones, a rare C4 Corvette Gran Sport, 1 of 45 in Canada Euro-spec E36 M3's with like 325 hp...1 Cobra replica, 1 2001 AC Cobra, 1 original Cobra, Bentley Azure, 2 old Detomaso Mangustas, several Minis, tons of musclecars, several other Bentleys and Rolls, etc. Plus I saw a 360 Spyder parked next to a C5 convertible in the parking lot, a Viper ACR, Campagna T-Rex, tons of Benz SL's, Porsches, etc...it ROCKED

Old 10-23-2001, 09:46 PM   #21
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

just put a gun up to my head.. kill me now.............. why didn't i go?

well i'm goin next year
Old 10-24-2001, 01:36 PM   #22
fortyoz2eric
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to fortyoz2eric
getting back on the subject, i know this one kid who drives one. he's the hippy type but anyway he said they get around 8 mpg. i gotta say it'd be cool to drop one and put some 22in chrome wheels on it. but i don't think there is one girl who would talk to you if you drove it
Old 10-24-2001, 02:49 PM   #23
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
And after my mods, 6 gpm, I mean 6mpg. Oh well.
I dont think I would really get one, not now. Maybe when I'm older, maybe just for fun then
Old 10-24-2001, 09:09 PM   #24
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

lol, that would turn heads! a hearse with 22 rims! haha
it's like the rapper hearse, if i saw that in real life that would be weird! but some hydrolics on it, hehe
Old 10-25-2001, 12:11 PM   #25
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
Perhaps with teeth pointing down from the grille, and an independent bumper with teeth pointing up, so it would be chomping away. That would be fun
Old 11-18-2001, 12:20 AM   #26
Judge
AF Enthusiast

i tried to be a gothic once, just wore all black clothes and stuff, i was just really depressed at the time of my life and was trying to show it.
or something like that, i dont really know why i wanted to be one, but i did.
yeah, theres a website floating around on the web with hearses for daily drivers, cant remember what it was.
here in new zealand theres a big black hearse with a V8 in it (dont know specs, but motor is is as high as roof!)
does the meanest burnouts.
the guy that did it all up died, his coffin was put in the hearse and went from church to graveyard with him in the back, they lit up the bags aswell on the way, it was in the paper
anyways........
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 01:51 PM   #27
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

They talk about the new Cadillac Hearse in this monthes Car and Driver it's white and looks pretty clean, it's based on the DTS

i would never be goth, those people are weird (no offense Robbie)
Old 02-16-2002, 09:41 PM   #28
327belair
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to 327belair
the hearse thing's been done to death.....a guy up here in ct has one, he carries around a coffin in the back and shit. although, that wierd-ass movie from the 60's with that goth kid who always tried to kill himself, i forget the title, that had that cool e-type jag hearse, that was mad cool.
327belair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 01:25 PM   #29
tigermiata
AF Enthusiast

Hearses? My preference is for their close kin, the flower car. I wonder if a used one would be a good go-to-Home-Depot hauler, being open in the back.:frog: Don't see them on eBay much; I've checked.

The guy that bought my first car from me also had a 1959 Caddy hearse. A real eye-popper to see one of those do parking-lot donuts, I assure you.
2005 Acura RSX Type S
tigermiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 02:42 PM   #30
kratefan
AF Enthusiast

Re: Hearses

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermiata
Hearses? My preference is for their close kin, the flower car. I wonder if a used one would be a good go-to-Home-Depot hauler, being open in the back.:frog: Don't see them on eBay much; I've checked.

The guy that bought my first car from me also had a 1959 Caddy hearse. A real eye-popper to see one of those do parking-lot donuts, I assure you.
I knew a guy that hauled his drag racer Buick trailered behind a Buick Hearse.
Here's a link to a guy with some cool Hearses and other "Professional Cars" (Hearses, Flower Cars and Ambulances).
http://www.seemycars.com/

Jeff
kratefan is offline   Reply With Quote