Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Impala | Impala SS
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
llcoolguy2003
AF Newbie

2000 Police Impala "Low Tire Pressure Light"

Hey,
I have just recently bought a 2000 9C1 Police Impala. The "Low Tire Pressure" light is on and I dont know how to fix it. It is a stock Impala so it just has the old AM/FM Radio in it. Someone said something about the light switch? I tried the pump the gas pedal 3 times deal and it didnt work. There is a combination out there for this and I need to figure it out. Please help!!! Also, for all you police enthusiasts out there I have the spotlight and 4 police wheels and 4 center caps for sale. I have replaced them with Monte Carlo stock rims and made it look like a normal car now so I have no need for them. Make me an offer???
llcoolguy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:02 PM   #2
victimizati0n
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to victimizati0n
Re: 2000 Police Impala "Low Tire Pressure Light"

put more air in the tires
victimizati0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:17 PM   #3
bermis519
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to bermis519 Send a message via MSN to bermis519 Send a message via Yahoo to bermis519
Re: 2000 Police Impala

Quote:
Originally Posted by llcoolguy2003
Hey,
I have just recently bought a 2000 9C1 Police Impala. The "Low Tire Pressure" light is on and I dont know how to fix it. It is a stock Impala so it just has the old AM/FM Radio in it. Someone said something about the light switch? I tried the pump the gas pedal 3 times deal and it didnt work. There is a combination out there for this and I need to figure it out. Please help!!! Also, for all you police enthusiasts out there I have the spotlight and 4 police wheels and 4 center caps for sale. I have replaced them with Monte Carlo stock rims and made it look like a normal car now so I have no need for them. Make me an offer???
When you turn the ignition on and pump the gas pedal three times, that resets the change oil soon light. I would only put more air in the tires if it needs it. You don't want to over inflate the tires as this won't help out with your problem. I am assuming you did check tire pressure so i would tell you to do that. If you have an owners manual i would look in there. I have a book for a 2005 Police Package Impala and I couldn't find any information in it. I'm sure someone with time will post on how to fix it so keep checking back.

Mike
bermis519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 PM   #4
luarg2
AF Newbie

Re: 2000 Police Impala "Low Tire Pressure Light"

pull the light switch out to park lights and push back in, do this 3 times fast. after the third time you should hear a beep and that should reset it.
luarg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
MCO_Death
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MCO_Death Send a message via MSN to MCO_Death Send a message via Yahoo to MCO_Death
Re: Re: 2000 Police Impala

Quote:
Originally Posted by luarg2
pull the light switch out to park lights and push back in, do this 3 times fast. after the third time you should hear a beep and that should reset it.
What he said.

And do you just have one spotlight or two? I'm interested.
MCO_Death is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Impala | Impala SS