Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery
Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
ace91
AF Regular

Team Project μ FRS 7C Honda

Hi guys,

Here is my other project after making Axo Honda Gresini bike that is Team Project μ FRS 7C Honda rode by the late Shoya Tomizawa.

The paint here I used is TS-26 & TS-45 for the white parts that are the top fairing, fuel tank & seat cowl. As for the front mud guard, I used an alternate spray can as I do not have air brush, the colour is Petronas green (A local petroleum company (You can see the name on the present M1 bike in MotoGP)).

Hasegawa does not provide the rubber tape unlike the Tamiya version when you make this kit as they only provide the rubber pad in form of decal. Knowing that it can damage the decal especially after putting the extra fuel tank cover, I decided to try use other thing instead of decal. Here, I used the PVC tape as the rubber padding. The photo of the pad below :

Here are the photos of the completed model below in different angles :

Unfortunately I wasn't unable to put the holders for it as the parts will come lose & come off later on. Wish that Hasegawa create the RS250RW parts same way as how they made the NSR250 on the fairing holder. Tried what I could but failed.

Didn't think that I would have some difficulty making this kit despite making few RS250RWs

Adrian
ace91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
indecentkikogt
Mugrosa's Alley

Re: Team Project μ FRS 7C Honda

Looks nice, what color is that you used? Petronas? I'm trying to replicate it for some brakes on my cars
Old 05-05-2013, 04:34 AM   #3
potsie
AF Enthusiast

Re: Team Project μ FRS 7C Honda

Great looking bike.
potsie is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery