Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 07:48 PM   #5086
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
Did you read the Tesla Master Plan Phase 2? They're going to make Semi's too.
Yeah, I saw it. It's just bullshit to sell stock. That company only survives on PR.

I gots no love for them after working for them/on them.
Old 07-30-2016, 09:19 PM   #5087
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_CRX View Post
Yeah, I saw it. It's just bullshit to sell stock. That company only survives on PR.

TheSilentChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSilentChamber For This Useful Post:
BLU CIVIC (02-08-2017)
Old 07-30-2016, 09:24 PM   #5088
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:

I've heard they have issues. I think they look nice, but I have no plans to buy an electric car any time soon.

After debating a lot of what I want, I think I'm going to try to buy a Volvo C30 as my next car. Why? I just think they look cool, no other reason. And I've never owned a 5 cylinder.

But... I've got to get some stuff in order before I try to find one. Meh, adulting.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:42 PM   #5089
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Quote:
I've heard they have issues. I think they look nice, but I have no plans to buy an electric car any time soon.

After debating a lot of what I want, I think I'm going to try to buy a Volvo C30 as my next car. Why? I just think they look cool, no other reason. And I've never owned a 5 cylinder.

But... I've got to get some stuff in order before I try to find one. Meh, adulting.
Issues is putting it mildly.

I actually like those Volvos... I work down the street from a Volvo dealership and their service center. But heads up, just like all European cars, they are very quirky.

Speaking of adulting, I'm getting my house ready to put up for sale... going to try to have it sold by this time next summer.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:44 AM   #5090
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
Issues is putting it mildly.

I actually like those Volvos... I work down the street from a Volvo dealership and their service center. But heads up, just like all European cars, they are very quirky.

Speaking of adulting, I'm getting my house ready to put up for sale... going to try to have it sold by this time next summer.

I should roll over 210k miles this week. Had to go to Gladewater this weekend (about 2 hours east of Dallas) to pick up some show cases... got 10.2mpg (pulling a trailer) and about died of heat stroke. Going 60 on the highway with all 4 windows down it still showed 96 degrees inside the car.

Meh, every time I think I'm in a position where I'm starting to get ahead something else happens. I've kinda stopped hanging out with my only friends here.... last time I went over he mentioned 8 times that he and his wife make 135k a year. 8 times... I counted.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:41 AM   #5091
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Quote:
I should roll over 210k miles this week. Had to go to Gladewater this weekend (about 2 hours east of Dallas) to pick up some show cases... got 10.2mpg (pulling a trailer) and about died of heat stroke. Going 60 on the highway with all 4 windows down it still showed 96 degrees inside the car.

Meh, every time I think I'm in a position where I'm starting to get ahead something else happens. I've kinda stopped hanging out with my only friends here.... last time I went over he mentioned 8 times that he and his wife make 135k a year. 8 times... I counted.
135k each? 135k as a couple isn't really amazing. Considering that the target customer for the company that I work for ideally has a disposable income of 500k per year.

I've never really worried about how much other people make though. It's not important. But then again, I'm a working class stiff.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:49 AM   #5092
TheSilentChamber
Forunn Daberator

Quote:
135k each? 135k as a couple isn't really amazing. Considering that the target customer for the company that I work for ideally has a disposable income of 500k per year.

I've never really worried about how much other people make though. It's not important. But then again, I'm a working class stiff.
Yeah, well, its still almost 4 times what I make.

Honestly I'm just kinda losing hope on life. I'm 30, never had anything... never had a nice car, never owned a house... fuck I don't even have a full set of furniture in my apartment... never had a girlfriend, never had anything that most people have. I don't have any friends. I hate my life. I have nothing to live for anymore. Well, I've never had anything to live for. Anyone I've never cared about hasnt given a shit about me. I just don't see a point in going on anymore.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:14 PM   #5093
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Quote:

Honestly I'm just kinda losing hope on life. I'm 30, never had anything... never had a nice car, never owned a house... fuck I don't even have a full set of furniture in my apartment... never had a girlfriend, never had anything that most people have. I don't have any friends. I hate my life. I have nothing to live for anymore. Well, I've never had anything to live for. Anyone I've never cared about hasnt given a shit about me. I just don't see a point in going on anymore.
What are your goals?

Have tattoos? How extensive? Are you introverted or extroverted? (seem more introverted to me) Do you have a degree or certification in anything?
Old 08-02-2016, 05:04 PM   #5094
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

Quote:

It depends on where you live. In my area $135k for a couple is making bank. Median household income in this area is $38k.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:14 PM   #5095
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthee View Post
It depends on where you live. In my area $135k for a couple is making bank. Median household income in this area is $38k.
Yeah, median income where I live is around $100k... Things be more expensive in big city Dallas.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:54 PM   #5096
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Old 10-01-2016, 07:56 PM   #5097
Killa_CRX
When Civics Attack!

Quote:

You didn't kick the bucket, did you? Never even got your real name, to find out.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:41 AM   #5098
MikeCStig
AF Regular

Quote:
Yeah, median income where I live is around $100k... Things be more expensive in big city Dallas.
You should see things here in Portland, Maine. Big city prices in a small city with small city median income. Average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is around $1200 a month. The guideline for reasonably priced housing is 1/3 of your monthly income. In order for that to be reasonable the median income would have to be $48k a year, but it isn't... it's $27,500 a year. And to make things worse, there are no state laws or even city ordinances against no cause evictions. Meaning some elitist prick real estate developer who doesn't give a f*ck about the middle or working class can buy an occupied building, kick everyone out for no reason as long as they give 30 days notice, make it look all fancy, and charge premium prices that only the privileged few can afford. That's happening too because city council (most of them anyway) have their heads up their asses and don't care that the homeless population has doubled in the last year because they're rich and they have their houses and cars and everything they want. I'd like to get the hell out of here before there are riots in the streets and half of the city's on fire, but moving costs money and I can't save any because half of my income goes to rent (and I got a good deal on my apartment in comparison to the usual) and the other half to utilities, car insurance, groceries, etc.
If you're thinking about moving this god forsaken city, or anywhere in the black hole state of Maine, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. It's a cool place for a vacation if you can afford it, but living here is absolutely infuriating unless you're rich.
"Ok, systems check; the battery is discharging, the oil temperature is very high, the oil pressure is very low, the engine temperature is off the end of the scale, I'm running out of petrol... but the clock is correct!"
-James May, in an old, worn out Lamborghini purchased for less than £10,000.
MikeCStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:00 PM   #5099
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

Damn, this place is deader than the last time Casey Anthony saw her baby...

R.I.P. AF
CivicSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:01 PM   #5100
GTA
Whee..

*ping*

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
2007 Toyota Prius

I <3 and miss my 4g
GTA is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee