Okay, so it was fairly straight forward....
1. Remove Wheel
2. Remove the 2 bolts holding the caliper on and tie the caliper up out of the way.
3. Remove the 2 bolts holding the brake pad holder on
4. Remove the center bolt (30mm socket)
5. Remove all the suspension pieces attached to the hub being careful not to damage any of the rubber parts
6. Remove the ABS sensor bolt and sensor
7. You should be able to tap the hub off now
8. Have the old bearing pressed out and a new one pressed in
9. The installation is the reverse