Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Neon | Plymouth Neon > 2nd Gen 00-05
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
blazin911
AF Newbie

late shifing

Hi everyone hope all are blessed and doing well. I have a 2000 neon regular
model automatic. im having issues with the tranny shifting late and a little hard heres the specifics of what happend. i had the tranny serviced and all was fine for a while then come to find out my tranny fluid was filled all the way up to the filler tube YEA! you heard right. i checked it cause it was shifting late so i drained the tranny fluid and found a small gasket that did not belong to neither the trans filter or the pan filter since it was intact so i did the flush myself approxamately a month later i flush again so as to get any remaining gaskets or sedaments that might be in there and boom yea another piece of gasket wtf! so heres my ? could that be from the valve body and if so can i switch out the old valve body with a used one. any help or advice is greatly appreciated thank you and god bless.
blazin911 is offline   Reply With Quote