Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > A6 | S6 | RS6 | Allroad | A7 > '96 - '04
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
abc2009
AF Newbie

What about buying audi A6?

I am driving an old audi A4 recently,but I want to have a new A6, what about it ,give me some advice? I will appreciate.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
935mike
AF Newbie

Post Re: What about buying audi A6?

I have had a 03 A6 2.7 Quattro S-Line and now have a 06 3.2 Quattro A6 S-Line, both great! Not cheap, about 51,000 this time and apx 48,000 for the 03. Lots of power, lots of room and luggage space, good handling for 4,000lb+ car, Great trip car we go to Atlanta from here in South FL lots and have driven to Texas and New Orleans as well and you don't get tired or Passed.
Due to present conditions we will most likely not get an Audi this time (We Lease) tjhough we wanted a A4 or A3. Going with something with better mileage and less cost for now.

I have Nothing bad to say about the two A6's we've had (except gas mileage not wonderful, but we have heavy right feet and the tickets to prove it!
935mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:51 AM   #3
priestess
AF Newbie

Re: What about buying audi A6?

What do you think about A6 as a family car? Do you have any expirience? We were thinking of buying a used audi, either an Allroad which would probably be more comfortable or A6 which seems to be a better solution if driven not only as a family car.
And its hard to tell which would be more economic. I compared the prices at
www.cbg.ie/SearchByMake.aspx?Make=43
I read an article which said used cars, especially used audi were the cheapest in Ireland. Do you have any comparison when it comes to the prices?
priestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
John81
AF Newbie

Re: What about buying audi A6?

A wonderful car indeed, you'll not be disappointed.
John81 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
audi a4 , audi a6
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > A6 | S6 | RS6 | Allroad | A7 > '96 - '04