Thread: EB 16/4 Veyron
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 09:46 AM   #30
MERTON
AF Newbie

the 1001 horsepower rating is according to the european calculations... it's 987 according to the u.s.'s... and at 922lb ft o torque at 2,200 rpm... don't you think it would do 0-60 in a little less than 2.5 seconds? that venom does it in 2.4... i would say more like a 1.8 to 2.1 second 0-60 time... and realize... handling and acceleration are always more fun than speed... anyone know of the drag specs on it? if they're low i would suspect a speed top of 270... at least... jsut think of how fast a cart car can go... and then look at how much drag it creates with it's spoilers... well, with about the same horspower and torque... don't you think it's top speed would be a little higher than eveeryone elses? and can speed and acceleration limit street legality? or is that just an idea of ya'lls? (sorry if i sound synical)
beleif is assumption. assumption is arrogant. arrogance is destructive. think first, feel later. bang the world into the form you want it to be... or it will bang you into the form it wants you to be.
MERTON is offline   Reply With Quote