View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #5
notyouraveragegirl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to notyouraveragegirl
Re: Re: can someone help explain this to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon
I'd recommend a few books too: "Honda & Acura Performance Handbook" (great all around book for information on pretty much everything) and "How to Build Honda Horsepower" (mostly about integras and civics, but shows you what parts do for adding power; with dyno charts).

The H&A Performance Handbook would be the best bet out of those 2 books. I found it at Barnes & Noble for $21.95, well worth the price.

SO true... it is very well written and easy to understand with great illustrations and photos, although they are in black and white

it also may be helpful to you to pick up a Haynes service manual for your car - it's year-specific and has almost everything you would need for regular maintenance and parts replacement... the Haynes manuals are based on complete tear-down and rebuild of whatever car they cover in that particular edition... so all the pictures and illustrations are, in your case, 90-93 Accord specific it great to have around for when youre switching parts and doing routine maintenance (brakes, timing belts, etc...)