View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #17
dizzle1
AF Regular

Re: Chevy vs Ford: What do you like better and why?

I didn't like how all rwd cars turned to front wheel drives, I noticed the change from the 80's to 90's and hated it. Cars stopped looking classy from all makes only luxury car manufacturers did it right.

G.M had too many company’s and they made cuts but Buick is still around with its very limited line up and Oldsmobile had some good cars to redesign for the next generations but G.M was cheap and lazy on its platforms which were shared with other brands so Oldsmobile couldn't do anything. And the old platforms were still going on other brands after Oldsmobile’s demise. Pontiacs had no direction their cars looked like junk except for the G8 but still didn’t care for Pontiac. Chevy claims they’ll make a 2014 Chevy SS which shares platforms with the Pontiac G8 but it looks like they just stretched a 2007 Malibu onto a G8 body, it looks so cheap and awful makes me want a G8 GT even more.

G.M will probably cut GMC since they are almost identical to the Chevy truck/suv/van models or Buick because they’re cars in its class and price range that offer much more, they must be aiming for seniors who can't afford Cadillac’s. I don't see any new G.M brands yet.

Ford has some good cars but all they have left is Lincoln a senior car brand and Lincolns suck they have no rwd based performance cars.