View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 01:01 PM   #65
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to musicsurfman Send a message via MSN to musicsurfman
Re: z32tt vs dodge srt4

Actually I Don't Like Skylines Just The Motors.... Seeing As I've Had Five Of Them.

I Was Reffering To The Z31 On The Weight.... Thats What My Buddies Weighed In At All Stock With A Full Tank. And Hicas Is Crap.... I've Driven A 240 With It And A Z32 With It, It Has No Benefit In My Mind And Its More Erratic Than Just Sliding The Rear. Haha Don't Deserve A Nissan.... I'm Bashing Stupid People Who Elitests Thinking There Car Is Best. Nissan Forums Like All Others Are Riddled With Them. Who The Hell Are You To Decide What I Deserve? I've Worked Hard For My Z And Put All My Money Time And A Quite A Few Pints Of Blood In It Also.... But Do You See Me Saying My Cars Is Better Than Other Cars, Nope! I'm Happy With My Car And Thats All That Matters.

And The Z32 Is Still Just As Over Weight As Most Of The Old Technology Japanese Sports Cars.

EMAIL CONTACT:
PROJECTRB240SX@HOTMAIL.COM