View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
sonnyyy
AF Newbie

Unfixable infiniti m35

This has been a nightmare,, i have a 2006 infiniti m35,,, I took it in to the dealer with these symptems ,, the car starts pefect, idles perfect but as soon as it warms up you touch the gas pedal it dies.If you coax it you can get it to accelerate but it dies especialy if you press the pedal quickly. The dealer replaced battery , cleaned all grounds and after $850 he (thought it might be the gas pedal sensor, but just a guess, i brought the car home, the codes on the OBii say gas pedal sensor throttle sensor. I replaced both still the same , .. once it warms this is the problem ,, cold nothing, runs perfect , i tried exchanging airflow sensor, same, if i disconnect the airflow sensor i can drive in limp mode maximum 2500 rpm. I took it a high performance shop they checked it, didnt charge me and said they didnt know what was wrong, took it to another garage who charged me3 hours , and they guessed that its the gas pedal sensor, but i replaced that after and still same,
I'm ready to dump the vehicle at Infiniti headquarters and tell them they can keep it.
sonnyyy is offline   Reply With Quote