View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: $99 down, $99 a month...to good to be true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdeckert
Well, thanks for the link to that site, but it's not free. It doesn't give me my actual credit score for free. It just lets me know that I have one agency on my ass. The reason I don't just scrape up $1000, is because I don't have the funds to just scrape it together.
to whom are you replying to in this post? If it is mine, I sated in my earlier post that the link supplies free credit reports from the 3 agencies once a year, but you would have to pay from $5.95 on up ( depending on which agency) for the score itself. I just checked mine back in October, and paid roughly $25 to $30 total for all 3 of my scores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by '97ventureowner
The only free site set up for consumers to check their credit reports is : www.annualcreditreport.com . That is the site set up a few years back by the government. Consumers are allowed one free report a year from all 3 credit reporting bureaus If you want your score from each reporting bureau, it costs anywheres from $5.95 to $7 or $8.95 depending on the agency.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote