View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 06:37 AM   #7
jeverett
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to jeverett Send a message via AIM to jeverett Send a message via MSN to jeverett Send a message via Yahoo to jeverett
Re: Re: Hypertech Power Programer3/Jet Stage 2 Power Module Will they work together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball481
jeverret- I see that your sinature no longer says "on the way" Did you finally get that nelson tune? If so, is the difference considerable?
Yo man. I got my tune installed Tuesday afternoon, and it made a HUGE difference. I was told that after driving for awhile it would get even better. It takes considerably less effort to get going and if you want to do a burnout, just stomp on the skinny pedal . It shifts much better than stock, and I dunno about the mileage yet, I'm still on my 1st tank.

The way Nelson works is, you call him, or fill out the "Custom Tune" sheet on his webpage. He then contacts you to discuss the details, and to make sure everything is how you like it. He then burns you a custom PCM, and sends it to you. When you recieve it, install it in the vehicle, and send the old one back to him. I'm not too sure yet about the dealer thing, but I'm sure if it gets screwed up, Allan will make it good.
"BIG 3"
2500+ watt audio

jeverett is offline   Reply With Quote