View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 10:08 PM   #1
Swonder67
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Swonder67
Wave bye bye to the mustang... Bye bye!!

Yeah, well, I was at a redlight in my civic, and I look in the rear view, and there's a kid from my school behind me, he has a mid 80's mustang GT, well, I floor it off the line, and screw around a bit, to let him know I'm in front of him, well, he pulls next to me to try to past, but I floor it, expecting to see him fly bye laughing at me. Well, we were dead even, for a 1/4 mile, we were dead even, I slow down (careful about the cops) and he pulls in front of me. we're goin down the street, and there's a on ramp for a highway, I see his finger go out the window, and he's pointing to the onramp, so I follow him on, and I hit it. he must not know how to shift, because I stayed with him through all the gears, and when we hit 80 mph, I started to pull away, and I put my hand out the window and waved bye bye to the mustang... Well, I saw him later, and he was like, "Whoa, dude, what do you have in your car?! You're shit is fast!!!" (I really have nothing under the hood, and I just started laughing) Then he was telling everyone how my car was so fast and how I beat him, and after that, all the kids with camaros, and cobras wanna race.
Swonder67 is offline   Reply With Quote