View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
23skyline
AF Newbie

Re: Fujimi Ferrari F2003-GA

Hello,
Over the weekend I had some time to get the intake trunking painted-finally, and I also glued the engine cowl to the body.

As you can see from the photo above there a quite big gaps where the panel lines are suppose to be, this will get filled and rescribed. The profile of the cowling also needs some sanding to blend into the side pods as you'll see below.

Fujimi gives you the bottom part of the engine fairing that's mounts onto the floor as 2 separate pieces, I managed to get it glued and blended into the floor OK.

After I had had enough of filling and sanding I decided to start painting some bits. The various wing end plates and elements received it's first coats of paint-nice to have some parts in colour as opposed to grey primer .

I'll be using Tamiya TS-49 Bright red and TS-13 clear on this kit(and the rest of my early Schumacher collection). Tamiya paints have never let me down so it shouldn't be a issue -touch wood.

I have some serious carbon fibre decal work to do but there are some holidays coming up later this week so maybe I'll get thru that whole task soon.

Last edited by 23skyline; 06-14-2019 at 04:15 AM.
23skyline is offline   Reply With Quote