View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
23skyline
AF Newbie

Re: Fujimi Ferrari F2003-GA

So the weekend came and went, I didn't get to everything I planned but I did make some progress.
I've worked on the intakes and managed to get it blended in OK. After that I primed most of the car including the front & rear wing components(not shown)

I started blending the engine air intake into the monocoque and getting the "gills" on the engine cover to fit. As you can see I still have some work to do

I also started decaling the various suspension arms with the awesome S27 carbon set. The decals are high quality and goes on nicely without any issues. As you can see the decals fit perfectly-almost to perfect in the sense that there is no decal overlapping the edges of the suspension arm. The pictures magnify the bare black edges of these parts but in reality I can live with it.

The last picture shows the rear arm with the drive shafts as one piece. This will change once I receive my Top Studio replacements.
Next I hope to paint and decal the radiator intake trunking and gluing the engine cowling to the monocoque-wish me luck, I"ll need it

Last edited by 23skyline; 06-14-2019 at 04:13 AM.
23skyline is offline   Reply With Quote