View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 12:13 AM   #1
00blackzx3
AF Enthusiast

A GREAT Story, you HAVE to read this!!!! DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU

Ok listen to this, I work for pepsi here in indiana. My job is basically going around to all the stores (wal mart, kroger,etc.) and filling the pepsi shelves with product from the back. I just get into a wal mart and i get to the vendor aisle. I lay my jacket inside the pepsi shelve about 2 feet from where i am at. So my jacket has my 3000gt Keys (keyless entry) and my cell phone. I squat down to take count on the 12 packs of mountain dew. I stand back up after getting count, my jacket is GONE! So i go to lost and found after searching the whole story completely. They havent seen it, so they make an announcment to make everyone on the lookout for a pepsi jacket, all associates or whatever. At this point i am VERY PISSED. I walk out to my car just hoping someone is sitting inside of it so i can beat the living shit out of them. OH AND to make things better, wal mart wont bother checking the cameras even though they have the footage because i dont a police report (which must have been filed 24 hours within the incident) .It has been about 2 weeks now since this all happened. I lost my Pepsi jacket which contained my keyless entry, keys, and cell phone which i had to disconnect. I am stuck using the spare keys which suck.

- My question is now should I search for an aftermarket keyless entry with possibly pop up trunk and remote start or should i look to mitsubishi for another OEM keyless system. If i look to the oem mitsubishi one can it be programed again to fit my stock locking system and work the exact same as my old one or would pulling wires and puting brand new ones in have to be the route?
00blackzx3 is offline   Reply With Quote