View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 09:03 PM   #3
Muscletang
AF Premium User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmike400
- Any posts regarding blowing up property will be locked/moved/deleted.

- Discussing acts of property destruction and anything of the nature will also be removed. This includes but is not limited to arson, bombs, homemade bombs, so on and so forth. This is a commercial and professional pyrotechnics forum for enjoyment, not destruction.
Now this I do not get. I could post this stuff BUT it will be on my property or a friend's. What's wrong with that? I mean if I blow up MY washing machine with bottle rockets, I think that's alright to talk about.

Are you just talking about criminal acts where we destroy somebody else's property? That I could see as being out of hand. If it's on our own property though and some of us have the license to do it, what's wrong with talking about blowing shit up with T.N.T.?

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids...

I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich
What?! Record sales are slumping? Must be from all those pirates. Can't be because we started sucking 10 years ago.
Muscletang is offline   Reply With Quote