View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 12:06 PM   #24
WAYNEPB
AF Newbie

Unhappy Drive FX45 only on smooth roads

If you have a FX45 and are happy with the ride you must ride on only smooth roads. I am happy with everything except for the terrible ride. I also have a sports car 3000GT VR4, and had a BMW X5 with sports suspension, and drove the Cayenne Turbo, and all of them ride better than this vehicle. I am told that when you order the technology package you get the sport package included, which has the sport suspension. It is so bad of a ride that my wife will not drive with me in the car and I do not see us using this car to go to dinner or social engagements with other couples. I have contacted the dealler and Infiniti and no one is stepping up to the plate to solve the problem. With the roads here in Illinois I expect to be at the dealer constantly to fix rattles etc for the vehicle is shaking itself apart. I have a friend who purchase one in Florida and he said it is fine until he has to drive out of state where the roads are not as smooth. I have never been so disapointed with my selection of a vehicle because of one issue like this. Any ideas on what I can do to solve this problem would be appreciated.
Thank you.
WAYNEPB is offline   Reply With Quote