View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #80
Re_Joshua
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

In the end, if it wasn't for SCP then I wouldn't have an Sr20det swap in my 240sx. To me that is all that matters. And, if you want to build a vehicle you have got to have money...if you dont and that 88 is to much then it has kept that person that would waste away the discounts from ever signing the contract. Looks like it keeps paper work down, lol. Plus people think what they want to think. When I joined another SCP discussion, you, mister 280 guy said that there was no proof of someone sponsored by SCP doing anything. I posted photos of my "something" sponsored by SCP. Was sponsored since day one. So please, dont try to convince people it's a scam when I have proof that it isn't, and I was working on it today, lol. I mean you asked "anyone else actually take pix of there "products installed" lets see them" and I proved it. So what now, not good enough? I'll post a picture of the T04 once I find someone to ceramic coat it.

Some people will gain from joining with SCP, some will not. It all depends on the person and what they are working on. It's just that simple. You didn't, but the next guy did...me.
Re_Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote