View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 12:23 PM   #10
sastanley
AF Premium User

Send a message via AIM to sastanley Send a message via Yahoo to sastanley
Hey dude..thanks...if you find it let me know.. - I might make a trip down there. It is probably an all day project to remove all the parts. I haven't been to my local junkyards recently, but I am compiling my list. Hondas (especially 4th gen Civis) are not real common, but some show up from time to time...although usually wrecked and somtimes useless.

FYI on brakes and wheels - the EX sedan HAS 14" wheels..if you find an EX get the wheels too. Most wreckers sell those for $20-30 each. The 90-93 Integras (RS) have 14" steelies too and the same front brakes as the EX, AND they have rear discs too, which the EX sedan does not. I am 95% sure the rear discs on 90-93 Integras are the same as what is found on 91 CRX Si's, which is the ONLY 4th gens to come with rear disc brakes from the factory.
DOHC ZC, I,H,E, urethane bushings and mount inserts, rock chipped hood, some rust, stock steelies, nice comfy Integra seats, and the A/C works! What else could you want from an 18 year old car with 241,000 miles? Working on getting the Si tranny in now
sastanley is offline   Reply With Quote