View Single Post
Old 11-25-2001, 06:35 AM   #40
para22
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to para22
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris
If you're not an ass, a teenager and a Ferrari are OK. Ideally, I want a Mini (with a cage, jsut in case) to learn on. Also, Iwouild be taking racing schools. Then when I'm ready, me and my F60 can hit the high road

Hey Para, good luck on that Jota or GT. Try these guys (they are in Florida) prestige imports If they dont have one, they will help you find one.
Thanks Chris , but i'm in europe , so purchasing a car from florida isn't the smartest idea IMO ...

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboarder927
:drool: me want to touch!
if you're considering trading it in for a 355, why not the 512 TR, it has a more modern interior and i would guess that it is easier to live with.

Yeah , you're right , but i really want open air... i had a porsche convertible a couple years ago and i really miss it for the open top...
So a 355 spider...
Or maybe if the business is good a diablo roadster... anyway i'd like any diablo... especially the Jota , but i don't have any lambo dealerships nearby and i heard they have to be maintaned really often... anyway i drive my testa to germany for services... call me crazy but it's like that... also most pepole i know that have ferraris usually drive them like 5 mins away from the house , and for longer trip they take something else... and when the weather's nice and i don't need to carry more than 2 pepole or a lot of luggage i'll always take my ferrari ... it has 85000 KM on it ... now it has a break because of course i don't drive it during winter... but i have been in italy (1500 Km) or Cote'd Azur in france with it (almost 2000 Km) guess i'm not the typical ferrari owner...
And don't ask why i didn't take plane... i'm scared of flying... anyway when i have to go to US or Hong Kong i have no choice but i hate it...

Anyway what do you suggest for a convertible?
My favourites for now are diablo roadster , 550 Barchetta and that's it...
And if the business isn't that good a 355 or TVR tuscan S , no other ideas at all... anyway don't suggest the modena ... i don't like it...